Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Gods took revenge on a roastie today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So I go to Chipotle today and walk toward the line, but there is a Stacy gilf standing right in the walkway rocking her grandchild baby in a baby carrier thing, like a car seat I guess. I stood there for a couple seconds as I’m not a cuck who is about to walk around her.

Eventually she realizes my subhumanity is behind her and she moves out of the walkway. Like two minutes later I’m waiting in line and by this time she had gone outside with baby while Stacy mother was a couple spots in front of my. The. I see gilf enter through the door and RIGHT as she was entering she dropped the baby!!!

I couldn’t see everything as my view was partially obstructed so I’m not sure if she fell or just dropped the baby. Kek. I don’t think the baby got hurt because it was in the plastic carrier thing.