Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Google memo guy was based and was very non threatening

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

read the memo

it is well structure well argued, based almost everything on science, every issue he knew very well on the inside of google, especially the diversity program and the drive to empower women, he eludes to the hows and whys google are doing wrong in a very factual and non aggressive way.He also tried very very hard to play both sides of the fence to get the feminazis on side empathising with their side, and heavily watering down any conservative or chauvanistic intent or discussion and facts he was spitting.

Even with all of this play to the other side the left are so bent on power, so completely CORBYNED, that no inkwell can say anything against the relentless march of everything is muhhhhh opppression and any result that is not complete 50/50 split in the positions of power eg high paying jobs in stem and ll managerial positions must be sexism and there can be no possible other reason other than this, anything else is heresy.

All this guy did was say lets think about this what COULD CAUSE THE IMBALANCE apart from muh oppression, can we consider personality, gender differences in PRIORITIES in physiological differences in the brain, WHAT IF WOMEN ACTUALLY CHOSE GIVEN THE CHOICE NOT TO WORK IN STEM AND NOT TO WORK AT HIGH POWER HIGH STRESS JOBS BECAUSE THEY ARE CHOOSING IT.

IT IS INCONCEIVABLE TO THE LEFT ESPECIALLY WITHIN GOOGLE THAT WOMEN HAVE ENOUGH AGENCY TO BE CHOOSING NOT TO WORK IN STEM AND HIGH MANAGERIAL POSITIONS BECAUSE THEY JUST DONT WANT TO AND ITS THEIR PREFERENCE

BUT YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR TALL MEN SWEETY AND CHAD, SO YOU CANT POSSIBLY HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR NO STRESS AND HUMAN INTERACTIVE ROLES OVER OBJECT ORIENTATED ROLES

THIS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FEMALE EMPOWERMENT THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT TO DO

If women actually vote with their feet and choose to do careers in social sciences and medicine nursing caring roles, you cant force them to do STEM, and managerial positions, this is another form of control of them of subversion of women. It is clear from google's whole aggressive wahmen empowerment and course subsidies and every other crutch just for women they are merely shepherding women into their company to play the muh virtue signalling competition and win the PR war to be the most shallowly WOKE empowered company to increase its popularity to retard masses, to again increase their turnover

Also the guy was fired only 1 month after releasing the memo, just 1 month and he got mauled by the fembots

When you hire someone, you don't want them to create problems for you. This guy didn't get fired because he spontaneously blurted out something controversial. He was looking to have this fight for months and the diversity memo was just the last straw.

So I don't blame Google for firing him, I'd have fired him too even though I agree with pretty much everything in that memo.

Last edited:
When you hire someone, you want them to solve your problems, not create problems for you. This guy didn't get fired because he spontaneously blurted out something controversial. He was looking to have this fight for months and the diversity memo was just the last straw.

So I don't blame Google for firing him, I'd have fired him too even though I agree with pretty much everything in that memo.
elaborate whats the backstory

i only know the memo i didnt look into him was he an activist within google then

also google has a culture of people speaking freely in a forum like environment they are meant to encourage this in the name of "diversity"

elaborate whats the backstory

i only know the memo i didnt look into him was he an activist within google then
He was saying the same things on Google's internal forums for months and got warned several times. And he got fired only when the media took up the story and it became impossible for Google to ignore him.

He was saying the same things on Google's internal forums for months and got warned several times. And he got fired only when the media took up the story and it became impossible for Google to ignore him.

wow thats profound
no no its not

thats not enough to get someone fired douchebag

especially if he was parroting what he was saying on the memo which if you had read is damn vanilla stuff based on science
thats like saying its justified google firing him and being annoyed at him for saying a woman does not have a penis

get back to your desk Sundar Pichai CEO google does not run itself

stop wasting my time with parroting bullshit information vacuum replies to make yourself sound important
while contributing jack

I can tell he's a jordan peterson fan. I bet he got fired. women are always victims and if you suggest otherwise you're a misogynist.

he was a true birdcel
birdcel gang anyone ?

read the memo

it is well structure well argued, based almost everything on science, every issue he knew very well on the inside of google, especially the diversity program and the drive to empower women, he eludes to the hows and whys google are doing wrong in a very factual and non aggressive way.He also tried very very hard to play both sides of the fence to get the feminazis on side empathising with their side, and heavily watering down any conservative or chauvanistic intent or discussion and facts he was spitting.

Even with all of this play to the other side the left are so bent on power, so completely CORBYNED, that no inkwell can say anything against the relentless march of everything is muhhhhh opppression and any result that is not complete 50/50 split in the positions of power eg high paying jobs in stem and ll managerial positions must be sexism and there can be no possible other reason other than this, anything else is heresy.

All this guy did was say lets think about this what COULD CAUSE THE IMBALANCE apart from muh oppression, can we consider personality, gender differences in PRIORITIES in physiological differences in the brain, WHAT IF WOMEN ACTUALLY CHOSE GIVEN THE CHOICE NOT TO WORK IN STEM AND NOT TO WORK AT HIGH POWER HIGH STRESS JOBS BECAUSE THEY ARE CHOOSING IT.

IT IS INCONCEIVABLE TO THE LEFT ESPECIALLY WITHIN GOOGLE THAT WOMEN HAVE ENOUGH AGENCY TO BE CHOOSING NOT TO WORK IN STEM AND HIGH MANAGERIAL POSITIONS BECAUSE THEY JUST DONT WANT TO AND ITS THEIR PREFERENCE

BUT YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR TALL MEN SWEETY AND CHAD, SO YOU CANT POSSIBLY HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR NO STRESS AND HUMAN INTERACTIVE ROLES OVER OBJECT ORIENTATED ROLES

THIS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FEMALE EMPOWERMENT THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT TO DO

If women actually vote with their feet and choose to do careers in social sciences and medicine nursing caring roles, you cant force them to do STEM, and managerial positions, this is another form of control of them of subversion of women. It is clear from google's whole aggressive wahmen empowerment and course subsidies and every other crutch just for women they are merely shepherding women into their company to play the muh virtue signalling competition and win the PR war to be the most shallowly WOKE empowered company to increase its popularity to retard masses, to again increase their turnover

Also the guy was fired only 1 month after releasing the memo, just 1 month and he got mauled by the fembots
Yeah, the guy is based. Bookmarked. Would be nice if more people didn't fall so easily into polarization...

' an ideological echo chamber where some ideas are too sacred to be honestly discussed '
But let's honestly discuss these ideas anyway, I'm sure that will go over well. :lul:

Wonder if this 'Google Memo' will end up in the history books as one of the reasons for the US eventually losing the 'technology cold war' against China.

I think the most ragefuel about this memo, if I recall correctly, is the fact that he wrote it as a response to some request from the management. I don't recall the details, but basically he was asked to give his opinion, and that's just what he did. It's not like out of the blue he suddenly felt like writing and spreading a misogynistic manifesto or something.

He was asked for his opinion, he gave it and they hated it so they fired him.

His arguments were completely sound and reasonable. But since when did that ever matter to corporate leftists?

thats not enough to get someone fired douchebag
If he's more trouble than he's worth, that's enough to fire him. I'm surprised it took them so long. What other choice did they have that wouldn't have damaged them as a company?

Idealist cope.
Everything can be attributed to you will be used against you.
Yup worldwide. Not the world any of us want to live in but it is what it is.
I think the most ragefuel about this memo, if I recall correctly, is the fact that he wrote it as a response to some request from the management. I don't recall the details, but basically he was asked to give his opinion, and that's just what he did. It's not like out of the blue he suddenly felt like writing and spreading a misogynistic manifesto or something.

He was asked for his opinion, he gave it and they hated it so they fired him.
But if he gave politically correct opinion that was too generic he might have been penalized too.
Looks like tech companies have these "weed out" assessments or surveys. After all big tech censorship and surveillance has gone full 1984 a long time ago and no reason not to think that doesn't extend to the employees at tech companies either.

But if he gave politically correct opinion that was too generic he might have been penalized too.
lol no.
you don't need 4d chess.
Just spit out generic (N)PC stuff and get done with anything (((management))) or (((hr))) tells you to do and get done with life.

lol no.
you don't need 4d chess.
Just spit out generic (N)PC stuff and get done with anything (((management))) or (((hr))) tells you to do and get done with life.
Sometimes they probe for that stuff man.
Like even if your explanation is completely socially acceptable they might still suspect something is off.

But I agree that as a measure to protect your position, following whatever hr tells you to do is good advice.

Sometimes they probe for that stuff man.
Like even if your explanation is completely socially acceptable they might still suspect something is off.
srs? I've never heard of hr playing 4d chess tbh.

srs? I've never heard of hr playing 4d chess tbh.
Not even just hr but imo I think increasingly these kind of probing exercises are being done as "weed out" tests to discover who reallly believes in something and who doesn't. I think it's tied to the culture wars, rise of SJW witch hunts and subsequent anti PC backlash.
As usual ugly males suffer the fallout.

Not even just hr but imo I think increasingly these kind of probing exercises are being done as "weed out" tests to discover who reallly believes in something and who doesn't. I think it's tied to the culture wars, rise of SJW witch hunts and subsequent anti PC backlash.
Never heard of this tbh

Based but I wouldn't have risked my wagey status for pwnage.

I can tell he's a jordan peterson fan. I bet he got fired. women are always victims and if you suggest otherwise you're a misogynist.
Based but I wouldn't have risked my wagey status for pwnage.

he was very problematic, he deserved to get fired for making women uncomfortable in a professional work setting :soy:. I hope he never works again, and becomes a homeless bum :soy:

If he's more trouble than he's worth, that's enough to fire him. I'm surprised it took them so long. What other choice did they have that wouldn't have damaged them as a company?
They could have taken him seriously but the firing was idealogical. They have no problem hamstringing themselves with diversity hires that are not qualified because google makes money regardless as they have monopolized their industry.