Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel hangs himself because he couldn't lose his virginity.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

A TEENAGER who told friends he would take his own life if he was still a virgin at 19 hanged himself, an inquest heard.

Joe Burns, 18, had hoped to spend the night with a girl but she had gone off with another boy.

His friend Jasmine Macavoy told how she and another friend Paul Hayward were with Joe before he died.

She said: "He was down because he'd seen the girl with someone else. He'd sent a text saying he'd commit suicide before his 19th birthday if he hadn't lost his virginity.

"He suggested we all played strip poker and have a threesome. This wasn't like him at all.

Paul and I went for a walk, but when we came back 20 minutes later, Joe was dead."

Joe's mother Sian, of Wainscott, Kent - who has five other children - said he was sensitive and found it difficult to make friends.

She told Medway coroner's court: "He'd kissed a 15-year-old girl and I'd seen love bites on his neck. He hoped to sleep with her on the night he killed himself, but she let him down.

He was frustrated because he wanted to lose his virginity.

"His life-long ambition was to join the Army, but he'd been rejected. He felt rejected by the world."

Coroner Roger Sykes said: "It's possible this could have been a cry for help and he had hoped someone would find him in time. I cannot say I'm sure he intended to take his own life."

Verdict: Open.

He was 19? Weakling! Even if his wait would have been in vain, he still should have given it another decade or 2 if he really waned to rope over this.

Once your female peers have hit the wall and you're still virgin, then it's truly truly over. That's a good rule to go by I think.

See this ^
THIS is our current world.

He was a possible ER.

See this, roasties?
See this, cucktears?
There is blood on your hands.

You know what this means.

It's time for another PSA about how harmful slut-shaming is to females. Male virgins don't matter though.

He did nothing, pure passivity

Roping at 19 cause your oneitis rejected you means being way to sensitive.

See this, roasties?
See this, cucktears?
There is blood on your hands.
what makes you think they care, better yet don't like the fact that to their minds one more cockroach has self terminated

You know what this means.

It's time for another PSA about how harmful slut-shaming is to females. Male virgins don't matter though.

Again, women's problem is that they get too much attention, and they might be shamed for living a hedonistic life. Male problems are dangling from your apartment ceiling, two weeks later your landlord finds your body.

Atleast this faggot was kissing a 15 year old. Truecels like me gotta go through this hell as kissless virgins

Lets be real, when an incel kills himself their only regret is not getting to be the one to kick the chair out from under them. It's pointless to try and use suicide to make them feel regret because they'll feel none.
Oh, at first by “they” I thought you mean the Incels and I was confused.

Just another man shamelessly killed by the female gender.

That's what whores are for. He was so young too. Too early to say it's over at only 19.

19 is no goddamn time at all. If you are 19, and you kill yourself because the girl you like doesn't like you back, that's not mentally healthy.

I'm not saying it shouldn't hurt, and I'm not saying it's fair to you. But it's not a healthy response to throw your whole life away over one woman.

He was 19? Weakling! Even if his wait would have been in vain, he still should have given it another decade or 2 if he really waned to rope over this.

Once your female peers have hit the wall and you're still virgin, then it's truly truly over. That's a good rule to go by I think.
If you haven’t lost it by 19, you never will.

things don’t get better. They only get worse

This is what happens when you think you are entitled to sex.

Cucktears did tell incels to kill themselves..
They must be happy now

one foid could've saved his entire life, but no... now all foids will laugh at him if they find out about this news, such heartless cunts

I must be stronger than I think, I am 27 and still alive and he was a bit of a fakecel, a true incel wouldn't have had love bites.

Look at the date of the story though, it happened in 2006

Last edited:
Imagine how difficult it is for youngcels today to be burdened by the expectations of having a lot of sexual experience in this hypersexualized gynocentric landscape. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Can confirm

Expect to see more of this, stupid moral fag virtue signalers. Stop pretending like you care about him, these things a byprodcut of how hard you fucked society.

"His life-long ambition was to join the Army, but he'd been rejected. He felt rejected by the world."

Confirmed genetic subhuman - in the UK the army almost never rejects people. Even if you fail the physical test (which is hilariously low bar), you can just keep coming back and re-trying until you get in.

If flat out rejected its due to some mental health problem (which given he committed suicide is not surprising) or maybe a physical problem like a bad heart.

Again, women's problem is that they get too much attention, and they might be shamed for living a hedonistic life. Male problems are dangling from your apartment ceiling, two weeks later your landlord finds your body.

This is women’s fault. They should be directly blamed.

If he grew up in my area he’d of roped if he hadn’t lost his virginity by age 13 since that was basically the age most of my peers back then were “getting their fuck on” as the niggers put it.

Someone needs to shutdown Tinder. They are criminals and murderers at this point.

One sentence struck a chord with me: “he felt rejected by the world”, and that’s how I (and most incels) feel. Dating, jobs, or graduate programs, I continue to be rejected by all. How I have not roped yet is quite a miracle

He was coming up on 20 years old. My cousin did the same thing too at 19. I’ll be next.

It looks like a display of "my body, my choice'' or a liberation of the will, almost a stunt among peers.
I'm 30+ and virgin and there are many users like me.
It's very frustrating, extremelly at times, but usually not suicidal.
Maybe with MDD (depression) it would be different, but it's not common in teencels too.
Someone needs to shutdown Tinder. They are criminals and murderers at this point.
A noble idea but nobody pushes u on those sites, teehee.
We are tournament species and those selectivity principles are above all human laws.
Even psychology, which should bother with mental health, will blatantly dismiss this issue.

Last edited:

Its for the best

while its possible to get a pity fuck to lose your vcard after 19, he will never truely have a healthy and consistent sex life

It's over for many men man

• 00:00, 2 OCT 2006
  • Updated20:44, 2 FEB 2012

Nowadays who ISN'T a virgin at 18/19? Foids.