Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel humans can have Chad descendants eventually

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
If you believe in eugenics and blackpill and think that your genetics are going to go extinct due to rising inceldom even if you consensually or forcefully impregnated some post-wall roastie or someone more unattractive than you...

I think there is always a way for your genetics to thrive. Assuming your children dont get 100+ simultaneous positive mutations and be 9/10 looking by some miracle your incellooking children can always be FEMALE
There is no femcels as we know so. You can just hope your daughter gets with a better looking guy and then that she has a daughter and she does the same. I think it's okay. I'm coping with procreation and Evolution.

Even if i want to fuck its not something i will regret Not Doing more on my deathbed than not having children of my own. Tbh

Okay.. But you actually have to get a mate first, which is becoming increasingly harder in modern society.

Even if you do forcefully take a woman, abortion is free you know. And she won't exactly treat the kid well if she has it

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

So post wall roastie , here we come. Wait, she is not gonna respect younger incels, we must be atleast 5 years older than her and moneymaxed.
The caveat is you have to raise her chad children.

My question is, why are there people here at all who discuss procreation? Even after all the shit you've had in your life, haven't you become anti-natalist yet?

Okay.. But you actually have to get a mate first, which is becoming increasingly harder in modern society.

Even if you do forcefully take a woman, abortion is free you know. And she won't exactly treat the kid well if she has it

View attachment 346646

Even after all the shit you've had in your life, haven't you become anti-natalist yet?
just give up on your biological imperative bro.
Even if we're incels some of us still want kids of our own.

[
My question is, why are there people here at all who discuss procreation? Even after all the shit you've had in your life, haven't you become anti-natalist yet?
Make Babies
It's encoded in our genes
We want to have a family
I have been misanthropist and antinatalist myself but in the end i think that would be my big regret
If you meet someone who cant have a baby because of infertility i think you'll understand
Of course Inceldom is worse. But its different kind of impotence.

Idk but . Beautiful ones live happy lives they procreate and the cycle continues. It's only people like us who don't want to procreate cuz we're fucked in the head and life.

Maybe it's incel cope to think life is evil. It's biased. Which makes it evil in our perceptive.

Even if we're incels some of us still want kids of our own.
It's just that I personally do not believe that there is an instinct to reproduce, and not just to fuck someone.
We want to have a family
Maybe we just need a soul mate?
But I'm not sure about having children.
It's only people like us who don't want to procreate cuz we're fucked in the head and life.
Because we've seen some shit.

Last edited:
even if it did work people miss out the main issue, which is the hypergamy nature of women. If every man was chad, chad would be no longer enough.

If you believe in eugenics and blackpill and think that your genetics are going to go extinct due to rising inceldom even if you consensually or forcefully impregnated some post-wall roastie or someone more unattractive than you...

I think there is always a way for your genetics to thrive. Assuming your children dont get 100+ simultaneous positive mutations and be 9/10 looking by some miracle your incellooking children can always be FEMALE
There is no femcels as we know so. You can just hope your daughter gets with a better looking guy and then that she has a daughter and she does the same. I think it's okay. I'm coping with procreation and Evolution.

Even if i want to fuck its not something i will regret Not Doing more on my deathbed than not having children of my own. Tbh
What do you want to have a kid for? We live in an overpopulated world and it is less rewarding as most people think (according to studies, 70% of people regret doing so). Are you sure your desire isn't just FOMO? (Just asking, not judging).

Your error is believing that fulfilling your biological imperative is going to make you happy

What do you want to have a kid for? We live in an overpopulated world and it is less rewarding as most people think (according to studies, 70% of people regret doing so). Are you sure your desire isn't just FOMO? (Just asking, not judging).
It is Fomo too but it'many other things at the same time.

It is Fomo too but it'many other things at the same time.
I see... I hope you find your way somehow. And I guess you don't consider adopting and being a single father, do you?

I see... I hope you find your way somehow. And I guess you don't consider adopting and being a single father, do you?
Nah the kid would hate me probably and i want my own family if possible
Your error is believing that fulfilling your biological imperative is going to make you happy
It's one of the things that will certainly make you unhappy if you don't have them
So I'd be willing to risk being happy if anything really (not every family is happy but every lonely guy is sad is what i mean)

I agree, it's rather hypocritical to want a kid at this point while being fully aware that it's most likely going to inherit your trash looks. And if its also male, it's legit game over for that guy. Another tortured soul who has to walk the world as an incel. AND if its a woman, she'll just be a disgusting whore for Chad no matter what you do as a parent, so it's a definite lose-lose.