Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel in the film Nymphomaniac

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
nymphomaniac-e1398715736580.jpg

The movie is about some slut who is obsessed with fucking chads and Tyrones. In one scene she literally has a contest with her slut friend on a train to see who can fuck the most people before they arrive at the destination.

She gets BBC in the movie and falls in """love""" with chad :chad: (despite him treating her like complete shit). Later on, after being abused by all the chads and Tyrones in her life and being left for dead in an alley, she is found by an oldcel (A COMPLETE TRUECEL!!!!!!) she explains her whole life story to him and friendzones him (she tells him he's the first real friend she's had)

After thinking he's this sweet, kind, asexual man, she goes to bed in the oldcel's home.

The completely based oldcel leaves the room and renters naked with dick in hand. He tries to fuck her and she wakes up shocked and afraid and looks at him !!!!

The oldcel says, "b-but you fucked thousands of men."

AND THE SLUT FUCKING SHOOTS HIM DEAD AND THE MOVIE ENDS!!!!

Even Hollywood knows these sluts only care about looks and don't care how they're treated. This guy literally took her (a complete stranger) into his home and listened to her degenerate filthy stories and all he asked for in return was at least one session of fucking, but she murders him.

TL;DR: Movie about slut ends with her shooting incel dead (female empowerment)

kek what a whore

I've watched this movie years ago and despite the topic being kind of interesting, it was really boring. The acting was bad and the plot was all over the place. I don't like Lars von Trier's movies in general.

I've watched this movie years ago and despite the topic being kind of interesting, it was really boring. The acting was bad and the plot was all over the place. I don't like Lars von Trier's movies in general.
I think Lars tries too hard to make shit artsy and weird. Focuses more on shocking the audience than delivering a good film with substance.

These cumdumpsters fuck thousand guys. Fucking yet another guy is nothing.
That guy is 0.1% of that whores fucks.

Somehow it's a big thing to them when the guy is ugly

These cumdumpsters fuck thousand guys. Fucking yet another guy is nothing.
That guy is 0.1% of that whores fucks.

Somehow it's a big thing to them when the guy is ugly
Yup. I even used the Incel's line in a message to a foid. After she told me to stop messaging her I said, "but you fucked thousands of men..." And her reply was, "and so? What if I did? What makes you think you'd be next? Bye."

Yup. I even used the Incel's line in a message to a foid. After she told me to stop messaging her I said, "but you fucked thousands of men..." And her reply was, "and so? What if I did? What makes you think you'd be next? Bye."
She's an entitled cumdumpster

Even Hollywood knows these sluts only care about looks and don't care how they're treated. This guy literally took her (a complete stranger) into his home and listened to her degenerate filthy stories and all he asked for in return was at least one session of fucking, but she murders him.
Here's what cucks have to say about that.

Screen Shot 2019 08 16 at 20457 AM

We need to implement the final solution for foids

I've come across this movie while researching nymphomania online, and I'm not surprised at how it ends.

That sounds like a very shitty and cucked movie jfl who would watch that. I think i know who :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Women are filthy animals.

He doesn't understand that she will only fuck Chads. It's over for old truecels.

Based

most of women are totally whores :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Even on movies, incels cant have a happy ending.
I've come across this movie while researching nymphomania online, and I'm not surprised at how it ends.

I've seen it to.

One scene shows a fatcel only being allowed to perform oral on her solely whilst attempting to court & woo her.

I wouldn't be surprised if ER watched this & snapped tbh.

this

What a sad ending. Somehow it is justified to kill an incel

Insanely blackpilled movie tbh.

This is what they teach young foids, so watch out, you might get shot

Selective Slut

Later on, after being abused by all the chads and Tyrones in her life and being left for dead in an alley, she is found by an oldcel (A COMPLETE TRUECEL!!!!!!) she explains her whole life story to him and friendzones him (she tells him he's the first real friend she's had)

After thinking he's this sweet, kind, asexual man, she goes to bed in the oldcel's home.

The completely based oldcel leaves the room and renters naked with dick in hand. He tries to fuck her and she wakes up shocked and afraid and looks at him !!!!

This is comedy gold. I honestly expected nothing less

Not even people with an actual sex addiction go that far.

Von Trier is redpilled on the nature of women.
You should also watch "Antichrist" by him too.

That's what happens to nice guys...

He doesn't understand that she will only fuck Chads. It's over for old truecels.

Based

He doesn’t understand that to the majority of foids only perceive Chads as men.
An incel making a move might as well be the same as an animal trying to have sex with her.

Nympomaniac must be the ultimate curse for an ugly man he would have to pay for his "drug" while the girls can literally just ask any man on the street.

This is why I don't watch most movies besides from movies around 1990 to 2000, even then I don't watch most mainstream hollywood movies from around that time. 1990s Anime > 1990s Movies

An incel making a move might as well be the same as an animal trying to have sex with her.

And this is why she will consider it gross and disgusting and a form of harassment.

why would you even watch such degenerate filth? movies like that are suicidefuel. In fact, most hollywood movies are suicidefuel

I would probably agree, if not for the fact I'm sure a whore like that would have fucked a Chad dog if he had let it into the room instead of him, a woman like that would probably let an animal fuck her over an incel

Yeah just goes to show, foids who claim to “like sex” don’t actually like _sex_ they like _chad_
They would literally rather murder an unattractive man in cold blood than fuck him for 5 minutes.
Lars Von Trier is blackpilled and based. He’s ugly and short IRL.
As my signature suggests, watch Antichrist.

Last edited:

Based Oldcel. That ending :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think im gonna watch that for educational purposes.