Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel in the Final Stage

P-Chan

P-Chan

Recruit
★★
If you are not Looks Maxed
if you are not Gym maxed
if you are not Money maxed
if you are not roid maxed
if you are not surgery maxed
There is still some hope, yes you can accept the actual situation or you world view and ldar, or you can try and fail.

If you refuse to go over a bridge because it will break, it not like you cant go over the bridge, you can go on the bridge it breaks and you fall down. if you stay, you just dont want to go over the bridge.

So a real incel in his final stage is somthing like ER, nice looks, nice car, nice education. But he fails.
If you cry becouse its to hard or unfair you are just a pussy.
so if we want to know whats a real incel is try to
Looks Max
Gym max
Money max
roid max
surgery max
before you are a volcel to a point, after you fail

Just some thougs to see it a from a full logical point

just perfect every single aspect of your life for a 0.2% higher chance at pussy crumbs bro!

Your life will be over long before you've maxxed all of those out.

so if we want to know whats a real incel is try to
Looks Max
Gym max
Money max
roid max
surgery max
before you are a volcel to a point, after you fail
Agreed, I haven’t even surgery maxed yet but everyone needs to at least be actively trying/have tried or else you’re volcel. I’m worried about letting other people on here pass on this since it’s always the kids who have never even approached that don’t try any of this.

Not even lying if you have never approached you need to get the fuck off this forum

If you’re ugly , it’s over

just perfect every single aspect of your life for a 0.2% higher chance at pussy crumbs bro!
As a 5ft2 bald indian janitor once said, op is full of shit. "Just try harder bro", "Put your bootstraps on" "Make a man out of yourself" doesn't work in today generation.

Just fucking lol. I gymmaxxed and looksmaxxed and I was still subhuman.

i'm not genetics-maxed