Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel is becoming mainstream

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Not with older generations, but with zoomers. I've overheard so many classmates throw around incel as a slur, especially foids. Not to mention that tiktok and other mainstream platforms also have huge #incel tags. jfl it will become as meaningless as virgin is now.

I wonder how soon it will take for the phrase "Go ER" to become mainstream.

"Ew he's an ugly loser, he's gonna go ER on his school"

I don't know if I'm comfortable with that. if inceldom becomes more popular, more and more women will call themselves femcels to get more attention.

'Incel' does seem to be replacing 'virgin.' I'm assuming that's because it's more associated with the guy being gross rather than just being about sex, making it a better cheap insult. I wouldn't worry too much about it being used; we can still have our own communities. Guys that are actually unable to socialize normally will find the blackpill. The only problem is that normies will erode the meaning of the word itself. If that happens we'll just have to find new terminology and move on.

Last edited:
good, bad publicity doesn't exist

I don't know if I'm comfortable with that. if inceldom becomes more popular, more and more women will call themselves femcels to get more attention.

"Yeah girl I'M a total femcel..."

*Sucked her 5th cock that night*

"Yeah girl I'M a total femcel..."

*Sucked her 5th cock that night*
Exactly. It sounds like a meme, but it´s true. I have seen screenshots of "femcels" on reddit how they were talking about their boyfriends....

Please not i cringe at the thought cunts calling each other "femcels" outside

They already do that, they just don't use our slang.

Yes, they do. But femcels are a tiny minority in relation to the total number of whamen. What the entry of whamen into a community causes can be seen in the gamer scene on twitch.

Dude i serioulisy believe the illuminati plan is to create incels.

It makes sense because there are more incels every year

Just another term normies grabbed onto where it means nothing when they use it like simp and curvy.

Not with older generations, but with zoomers. I've overheard so many classmates throw around incel as a slur, especially foids. Not to mention that tiktok and other mainstream platforms also have huge #incel tags. jfl it will become as meaningless as virgin is now.

Zoomers and especially the generation after will either be Incels or Chads. "incel" will be the Zoomer equivalent insult of "Ok Boomer"

Unsettling thought and high IQ.

so true! foids are gonna foid

But the black pill maybe will not be

I hope the blackpill is spreading faster than the virus

"Incel" is a massively overused insult as of late, it's ridiculous.

A couple months ago a foid said I have a "Incel sense of humor"

Same happened with /r9k/.

Normie, REEEE, retarded pepe, wojak etc were the virgins' culture back then.
Now, every normal and their mother utter these words.