Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel is the new normie

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
Once incels make it mainstream thanks to Reddit and all other social media shit we just become like every other failed group like nudists and anime fans.

Well, everything a normie touches it gets ruined anyways lol.

No, its because this forum is 50% truecels and 50% insecure 6/10 elliot rodger type men who have autism and are insecure as fuck (like user incelman aka gambler). 

We shall not change the definition of incel

Normie """"incels""""""already existed, they're called sadboys

Soon normies will make a light-hearted sitcom about incel culture like they did it with nerd culture and TBBT.

"nudists"? lol

Most women are nudists.

Kek. Normies can't go a lifetime without relationships.

What? We'll always be hated. I don't think even normies will touch Inceldom with a 20 meter pole.

fuck normies ruined everything from gaming to now our community

I dont think so... i think that will be needed more some few years to Inceldom became mainstream.

I think in 2020 yes, we might be as famous as the emos in their prime.

KilluminoidBR said:
I dont think so... i think that will be needed more some few years to Inceldom became mainstream.

I think in 2020 yes, we might be as famous as the emos in their prime.

Accurate

modus_coperandi said:
Soon normies will make a light-hearted sitcom about incel culture like they did it with nerd culture and TBBT.

God that will be a sad day. And you know it’ll happen, too.

Anon said:
"nudists"? lol

Most women are nudists.

You’re right! Women, even ugly fat ones, are seriously fucking obsessed with their bodies and showing off as much skin as possible. Why?

MayorOfKekville said:
God that will be a sad day. And you know it’ll happen, too.

You’re right! Women, even ugly fat ones, are seriously fucking obsessed with their bodies and showing off as much skin as possible. Why?

Because they are exhibitionists and they want men to fap to them and sacrifice semen to the altar of their beauty.