Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel knows he's going to get cucked by Chad. Cries.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
It's a 25 second video and most of you phaggots are rotting and/or doing nothing better with your lives that you can't afford to watch a 25 sec vid.

Comment explaining what's going on:

"He's not gonna let me be your friend! He's not gonna let us do stuff together!". Damn, this dude would be happy to BE in the friendzone, but he's mad because the chad/tyrone she wants to bang won't be ok with the mopedcel staying as an orbiter. The absolute state of simps!

View: https://youtu.be/1LqNrDCxywg

Retribution day is coming.

Ngl if he can't even get friendzoned, he Must be pretty ugly. You cannot interact normally with girls let alone being friendzoned.

It's a 25 second video and most of you phaggots are rotting and/or doing nothing better with your lives that you can't afford to watch a 25 sec vid.

"He's not gonna let me be your friend! He's not gonna let us do stuff together!". Damn, this dude would be happy to BE in the friendzone, but he's mad because the chad/tyrone she wants to bang won't be ok with the mopedcel staying as an orbiter. The absolute state of simps!

I thought he will ER her with a motorbike when he let out that war scream.

I thought he will ER her with a motorbike when he let out that war scream.
Same tbh.

Maybe he just went to grab the extended barrel, quickdraw.....:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: @2340922

Mobilization can’t come soon enough

The way he went out JFL, this Channel is hella good, i always watch Oreoman vídeos.
Ngl if he can't even get friendzoned, he Must be pretty ugly. You cannot interact normally with girls let alone being friendzoned.

Women's love lives are so hard...

JFL @ autistic screech as he rides off.

Quality.

over for him tbh

Imagine crying about losing a superficial onesided friendship

over for him tbh

Imagine crying about losing a superficial onesided friendship

Imagine being friends with a female and she doesen't even let you fuck her once a month.

If women were true friends they would let us fuck them out of good will.

Thats just sad and pathetic.
Imagine being friends with a female and she doesen't even let you fuck her once a month.

If women were true friends they would let us fuck them out of good will.
Exactly. A woman friend not fucking you is basically saying "you are unattractive".

Everything in his persona, starting with his voice, manner of talking, and ending with his motoroller are pretty much incel traits. Brutal
Mogs me at shouting at foid. I'd just threaten her with physical violence.

I'd just threaten her with physical violence.

I would get drunk and show up at her social gathering and throw a half full beer can at her face missing her and hitting some random foid behind her.

Then about 4 guys would chase after me and I would run into a parked car, fall and get beaten by them.

It’s over for aaaaaaaaahVRRRRRRRcels

I would get drunk and show up at her social gathering and throw a half full beer can at her face missing her and hitting some random foid behind her.

Then about 4 guys would chase after me and I would run into a parked car, fall and get beaten by them.
Nah, I'd just give her a nice big slap. I always thought it's not good to beat foids as a kid, though it's inevitable. I can't cope 4life.
Also over for lowTcels. When you're in numbers disadvantage you can play dirty

Incel trait tbh. You'll always be the outsider looking in, you can't even make friends with a foid

Same tbh.

Maybe he just went to grab the extended barrel, quickdraw.....:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: @2340922

when will he jjoin us...srs... :feelstrash:

I've always said this, looks requirement for friendship is 5/10, for sex it's 7/10

I love this video