Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel larper is not incel after all.

based enrage spell caster

bullshit, he's one of us, one of us, one of us!!! He's just trying to distance himself from incels as a legal strategy.
He realizes now or least his attorneys do but imo it's too late for him.
If you know that much about us, you are either one of us, or IT-- incel either way
I legit think that AM thought calling himself an incel would be edgy and taken less seriously than saying he had personal difficulties in his life with jobs. Many guys don't know what they are getting themselves in here when they even once try to be risque and act and proclaim themselves to be like one of those "dangerous incels". They aren't aware of the connotation surrounding incels, don't realize how much society is obessed with protecting the image of women and are/will be made an example of when they dabble in these type of communities or mirror the terms IRL. Inceldom and the blackpill are a lot like black magic and can suck you in quite easily if you are a low status male.

He realizes now or least his attorneys do but imo it's too late for him.

I legit think that AM thought calling himself an incel would be edgy and taken less seriously than saying he had personal difficulties in his life with jobs. Many guys don't know what they are getting themselves in here when they even once try to be risque and act and proclaim themselves to be like one of those "dangerous incels". They aren't aware of the connotation surrounding incels, don't realize how much society is obessed with protecting the image of women and are/will be made an example of when they dabble in these type of communities or mirror the terms IRL. Inceldom and the blackpill are a lot like black magic and can suck you in quite easily if you are a low status male.
it really seemed like in that interview with the cop, that he was letting some unsurfaced grievances off, albeit in an authentically autist sort of way

it really seemed like in that interview with the cop, that he was letting some unsurfaced grievances off, albeit in an authentically autist sort of way
These guys really don't know what they are getting themselves into by giving the impression that they are associated with or familiar with incel and the community and subculture surrounding incels. Just proclaiming these kinds of things however ridiculous and exaggerated it sounds IRL is enough to get you targeted and for any of your luck or hopes at defense running out. Even once. AM should have said it was job troubles and autism from the start. Instead he tried to be edgy with talking about inceldom and the supreme gentleman. He can't take it back now and he's in too deep. Sucks for him tbh

These guys really don't know what they are getting themselves into by giving the impression that they are associated with or familiar with incel and the community and subculture surrounding incels. Just proclaiming these kinds of things however ridiculous and exaggerated it sounds IRL is enough to get you targeted and for any of your luck or hopes at defense running out. Even once. AM should have said it was job troubles and autism from the start. Instead he tried to be edgy with talking about inceldom and the supreme gentleman. He can't take it back now and he's in too deep. Sucks for him tbh
Ultimately we have ZERO responsibility for his actions, we are no more responsbile than his parents, acquaintances, movies, video games, or his bullies.

He was just a lurker at the end of the day, hell I bet if he posted more he probably would have been talked out of it, or had an outlet for those anxieties, rather than just be a passive consumer of them.

Ultimately we have ZERO responsibility for his actions, we are no more responsbile than his parents, acquaintances, movies, video games, or his bullies.
tbh but he's in deep shit now. There's no easy reverse out of this mess for him.
He was just a lurker at the end of the day, hell I bet if he posted more he probably would have been talked out of it, or had an outlet for those anxieties, rather than just be a passive consumer of them.
Over for lurkercels.

bullshit, he's one of us, one of us, one of us!!! He's just trying to distance himself from incels as a legal strategy.

If you know that much about us, you are either one of us, or IT-- incel either way
Bs he got a gf or wife as far i know. He's a fag copycat killer
hey bro how did you find an article about me :forcedsmile:
This you?
1200px Nathan Larson Campaign

basically when his trial was coming up, his father told the court that when he's youngerand throughout the years he knew his son had mental isssues, and that he wanted his son to be tested and worked for before continuing the trial.

however, minassean did say he would do it again if given the chance tbh

Incels by media:

Incels irl:

only chad criminals can play autism card.

I mean it was obvious by the super baity fucking facebook post