Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel? Life never began and it gets worse after 20. Chad? It just never ends

Religion is cope. We need total war to make life miserable for everyone.

I hate being ignored by women. Nothing hurts inside more

1. I've already learned social skills you complete retard, what does this have to do with anything?
  2. I have never implied that I was "upset" in the first place. You've turned this whole debate into a personal issue of your own due to the fact that you've got defensive when I told you to rope.
  3. Oops, I mean't IncelTears because you apparently don't lurk enough to understand what I'm saying.
  4. JFL at "NEXT" that alone says to me that you have literally nothing to say once again and that you don't have any points or counterarguments to use against me and possibly win. I'm honestly surprised the mods haven't banned you because you're a complete fakecel and I'm even more surprised about how they accepted your application so easily.

1. "autistcel and mentalcel", oh really? ;)
2. Oh, so YOU tell people to commit suicide, and THEY are the ones "turning it into a personal issue" ? AUTISM
3. I dont know what the fuck "inceltear" is, Im an incel, thats enough.
4. Wall of text, you try too fucking hard lol, check your estrogen levels.

It makes me scared how my life is only going to get worse. Agepill has not hit me in full effect

1. "autistcel and mentalcel", oh really? ;)
2. Oh, so YOU tell people to commit suicide, and THEY are the ones "turning it into a personal issue" ? AUTISM
3. I dont know what the fuck "inceltear" is, Im an incel, thats enough.
4. Wall of text, you try too fucking hard lol, check your estrogen levels.
  1. I'm an autistcel and mentalcel but I do know & understand basic social skills, I'm not a complete sperg. Also using emotes to compensate for the fact you have no counterarguments.
  2. Once again this sounds like your issue, not mine. You also keep insulting autism as form of an "argument" because you got nothing to say once again, I can see pure ignorance in those "arguments" that you have.
  3. IncelTears are a community of retards that bully and make fun of incels in their shitty subreddit, once again please lurk more. I honestly don't think you're incel at all due to the fact that you sound like a complete normalfaggot with a low IQ instead of being an incel you also think you're more "normal" than me but we were never "normal" to begin with, thats why we're here instead of going on social media.
  4. I'm sorry that your cum brain can't read a couple of sentences and needs to be short for you to understand because your brain is about the size of a corn chip and can only process so much. Once again, JFL at estrogen.

1. I'm an autistcel and mentalcel but I do know & understand basic social skills, I'm not a complete sperg. Also using emotes to compensate for the fact you have no counterarguments.
  2. Once again this sounds like your issue, not mine. You also keep insulting autism as form of an "argument" because you got nothing to say once again, I can see pure ignorance in those "arguments" that you have.
  3. IncelTears are a community of retards that bully and make fun of incels in their shitty subreddit, once again please lurk more. I honestly don't think you're incel at all due to the fact that you sound like a complete normalfaggot with a low IQ instead of being an incel you also think you're more "normal" than me but we were never "normal" to begin with, thats why we're here instead of going on social media.
  4. I'm sorry that your cum brain can't read a couple of sentences and needs to be short for you to understand because your brain is about the size of a corn chip and can only process so much. Once again, JFL at estrogen.

Jesus christ wall of text, this is what autism does to you.

Jesus christ wall of text, this is what autism does to you.
Nice job once again you've proven to me that you have no argument & no points because all you can say is "look at this autism lelelelelelellelelelelelel". This is what happens when the typical normalfaggot has no arguments or points left to come up with and say, so they resort to insults and labeling. Please go back to plebbit you LARP at this point everybody knows you came from that shitshow of a website.

Nice job once again you've proven to me that you have no argument & no points because all you can say is "look at this autism lelelelelelellelelelelelel". This is what happens when the typical normalfaggot has no arguments or points left to come up with and say, so they resort to insults and labeling. Please go back to plebbit you LARP at this point everybody knows you came from that shitshow of a website.

Jesus christ u really got hurt didnt you? Relaxe brah, its just the internet, its not your whole life .. Or is it? ;D

Jesus christ u really got hurt didnt you? Relaxe brah, its just the internet, its not your whole life .. Or is it? ;D
You replied to a comment from 2 days ago, your statement here is very questionable and somewhat hypocritical tbh.

Life for an incel ends at 13-15, depends when puberty ends

You replied to a comment from 2 days ago, your statement here is very questionable and somewhat hypocritical tbh.

Its not my fault it takes literally 2 seconds for you to respond to a post. Some of us have actual lives, despite being incels lol.

Its not my fault it takes literally 2 seconds for you to respond to a post. Some of us have actual lives, despite being incels lol.
Whatever you say cumbrain, at this point you've already lost. Honestly whatever keeps you asleep at night.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Whatever you say cumbrain, at this point you've already lost. Honestly whatever keeps you asleep at night.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Lost what u mentally ill crazy-person ROFL

Honestly, why did the mods allow you get in. You're a literal fakecel.

What the fuck is a fake-cel? I got let in cuz Im celibate without wanting to and hence is my sexlife non-existent during a time period where most people get their sexual and romantic experience

What the fuck is a fake-cel? I got let in cuz Im celibate without wanting to and hence is my sexlife non-existent during a time period where most people get their sexual and romantic experience
A fakecel is somebody that pretends to be an incel. Judging from the description of yourself that you've just said, you're incel. Honestly, please just lurk more thats all I have to say.

A fakecel is somebody that pretends to be an incel. Judging from the description of yourself that you've just said, you're incel. Honestly, please just lurk more thats all I have to say.

Lol gotta love these words, well Im an incel alright so not a fake-cel!