Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel luck

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I tried to go out and do something fun today. Decided to go rock climbing. Right off the bat, they don't have my shoe size so my feet are being crushed while I go in. For the "test" course where you just jump off to get used to the rope I panicked and held onto the rope and it literally tore through my hands. I come down and my hands are torn to shreds, like it's as if someone used a cheese shredder on them. So I wrap them up, and try to salvage this experience. Then as I'm climbing and about 20 feet in the air, I grab onto a rock and it spins in my hand (it was loose) nearly causing me to fall off the entire thing. As I'm typing this my hands are still burning from basically having all the skin torn off. Incel luck is real

even rocks hate us

rockpill killed me

How badly are they scraped op?

Damn, sounds brutal you should go to the doctor to make sure nothing gets infected.