Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel makes a point,IT user goes mad

Drisaac

Drisaac

Carrier has arrived
VUVvZlaS CuSDcnP7lg1q g5g3ALhQYFLKc9zjt0W E

yet another proof that IT is nothing but a numale hivemind,a comment can toxic,unrelated and offensive but as long as it's an anti-incel comment then it's fine

he probably hasnt had sex

So pathetic... By opening her legs for some poor fellow, she can save a person from roping, or even worse.... Selfish cunts.

Being chosen by women doesn't mean objectifying them. What a complete retard that cuck is.

he probably hasnt had sex
"I'm what you call a chad, I have been respectful for muh women, orbited that 2/10 landwhale from 12 grade, and after she finished sucking chads cuck (who is a really good guy tbh tbh tbh tbh and totally got her for PERSONALITY) I finally got some hot sex"

whatever dont fuck incels blood will be on your hands

lmao do cumtears have a copypasta app to just spew the same shit the moment an incel makes a comment on their subreddit

>It is your own damn fault

Why this femoids/numales/cucks are too stupid to see truth,I really can't understand.

the-brain-use-it-or-lose-it.jpg

>Welcome to 2018

ER fuel again.

Last edited:
They aren't even trying to counter-argue. Just throw a bunch of strawman and shaming in there and that's it.

Remember to throw this all back at them, using exactly the same word once they turn into old spinsters.

His response is literally irrelevant to the OPs post

They just want ugly males to die.