Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Memories #2 : Female classmate kissing cheeks of every other guy in classroom but handshaking with me

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
This brutal event happened when I was in last year of high school,before everyone saying goodbye to each other,a girl in the class unironically kissed cheeks and hugged every other guy in the classroom BUT when it was her turn on me she just shaked hands with me :feelsclown:

No hate but how retarded do you have to be to be in your early 20s and still in high school? :feelskek:
Nevermind I cannot read. :feelsrope:

No hate but how retarded do you have to be to be in your early 20s and still in high school? :feelskek:
Nevermind I cannot read. :feelsrope:
This was happened 6 years ago man

I was just 17 back then.
I quickly said nevermind and that I could not read, jfl. I haven't slept yet and it's 11:21a.m.
Haha all good brocel:feelsokman:

This brutal event happened when I was in last year of high school,before everyone saying goodbye to each other,a girl in the class unironically kissed cheeks and hugged every other guy in the classroom BUT when it was her turn on me she just shaked hands with me :feelsclown:
at least she shook your hand bro
if it was me she wouldn't even give me that

Were all your classmates chad?

I've had something similar happen to me twice, only the foid didnt even handshake me she just pretended I wasnt there

JFL i had the exact same scenario happen to me at the end of high school, this one girl literally kissed with EVERYONE but only shook hands with me :lul:....

:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

I would have left. This kind of shit could have easily happened to me. Except my school doesn't have such whore traditions.

Were all your classmates chad?
No man,I mean they were all getting girlfriends except me but they were just high tier normies/normies not legit chads,I was the only incel in the class :feelscry: I was coping thinking someone was waiting for me in uni but here I am 23 years old KHHV uni drop out.

Brutual.

Normally during these kinda situations I will just not go. I just graduated high school (before pandemic) and I didn't go to signature day where they sign on uniforms of each other and also didn't go to farewell party aranged by them. These kind of situations give me high anxiety anyway and I know stuff like what happened to you will happen to me.

Brutual.

Normally during these kinda situations I will just not go. I just graduated high school (before pandemic) and I didn't go to signature day where they sign on uniforms of each other and also didn't go to farewell party aranged by them. These kind of situations give me high anxiety anyway and I know stuff like what happened to you will happen to me.
I didn't go on my farewell party neither since I didn't see any motivation when guys went their with girlfriends.It happened on last day of school which was a normal day.Btw my condolences for you man :feelscry:

I also remember foids giving hugs to everyone but me

These kinds of things have happened to me several times. Even at gatherings of relatives, like weddings (weddings are extra brutal by the way as a truecel), funerals... Actually it's an exception if I got the same treatment as others.

These kinds of things have happened to me several times. Even at gatherings of relatives, like weddings (weddings are extra brutal by the way as a truecel), funerals... Actually it's an exception if I got the same treatment as others.
My condolences man,30 years old KHHV damn :feelsbadman: :feelscry: .Did you have hopes when you were my age? I am asking because I used to have hopes when I was a 18 years old KHHV now I stopped coping, it only got worse for me.

Brutal. But at least she shook your hand and acknowledged you.

It was the same for me at university, when the foids kissed my other classmates to greet them but gave me only a nod with their hand or didn't greet me at all JFL
Ib4 IT tards say it's because my "bad personality!1!1", I was bluepilled until I turned 20/21 years old and foids dealt the same way with me even before, plus I never revealed in public my bad opinion about foids and liberal soycieties even after I became blackpilled. And yes, I shower once or two at day so it was not because I'm a "smelly inkwell!1!1".

Last edited:
Yep had this experience too. The girl kissed everyone on the cheek then just walked past me. A lot of people were shocked. Then she told me quietly when no one was watching that she would rather die than kiss me and i should fuck off.

I mean she doesn't have to kiss me, but at least show some human respect. What i should of done is started a shitstorm, but i just left instead.

My condolences man,30 years old KHHV damn :feelsbadman: :feelscry: .Did you have hopes when you were my age? I am asking because I used to have hopes when I was a 18 years old KHHV now I stopped coping, it only got worse for me.

Not at all, not even the smallest possible amount. You don't sound like truecels, honestly.

At the end of my elementary school (I was 11 or 12 years old) there was a school trip (it lasted a few nights and days) in the spring and disco there. I refused to go to the disco (all the others went, even the other low-value boys after persuasion and command by the teacher) because of my face. I already knew that I have no chance with girls/women before I started masturbating and I started masturbating something like 6-7 years old. At the latest I knew I had no hope when I saw myself the first time in the mirror and realised that it was me.

I matured by far the first in my class. I was bullied in the swimming school classes because I had a lot of black hairs in the stomach and of course pubic hair while all others had none.

Anybody had the situation when the teacher tells you to sit next to a girl and the girl instantly bursts into tears?

a foid hugged everyone in class but me when it was known that she wont be there next year, happened like 3 years ago :(

I've had something similar happen to me twice, only the foid didnt even handshake me she just pretended I wasnt there
And you just stand there watching, and your whole life passes in front of your life, while you realize is even more over than just over