Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel movie tip: Under the Skin (2013) by Jonathan Glazer featuring Scarlett Johansson

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★

Disguising itself as a human female, an extraterrestrial drives around Scotland attempting to lure unsuspecting lonely, night-stalking, love starved, actual incel-tier men into her van. Once there, she seduces and sends them into another dimension where they are reduced to nothing more than meat.

It is an high concept art film, a sci-fi thriller of sorts, by a director famous for his visual artistry and it has an incredible, innovative and eerie soundtrack. But don't let that discourage you if you normally prefer capeshit or other commercial Pedowood movies.

What is so powerful about the movie is that Scarlett Johansson is the only professional actor in the film, all the other people are normal people recruited to play themselves more or less. You get to see actual wayward incel-tier men on film, portrayed in a humanising way. Not actors, not 'TV ugly' men, actual everyday people. The men vary in all sorts of ways but all are wretches of some sort. Playing a somewhat autistic alien, Johansson very frankly and directly discusses the details of the particular loneliness her victims-to-be experience.

Watch this movie. It will leave you with lots of things to think about.

Also you get to see 2013 Scarlett Johansson topless at one point during a bizarre seduction scene before her victim is sucked into an eternal blackness.
Johansson gets set on fire at the end of the movie by a trucker who attempts to rape her - but realises that she's not of this earth when her skinsuit tears. Very brutal and unsettling.

Last edited:
We need this film but with an alien disguising himself as a chad or prettyboy, then murdering a bunch of foids lol

We need this film but with an alien disguising himself as a chad or prettyboy, then murdering a bunch of foids lol

There might be a Scream/I know what you did last summer teenage slasher rip-off from the 90s or early 2000s that already did that. It's not my genre, so I don't know for sure. But usually these 90s slashers had some resentful teen slaughtering the rest of his peers until his identity is finally revealed by the female protagonist and he is subsequently killed himself.

Can you dm a link to the full movie?

The Tesco's clip is little funny, facetious fan edit: underneath is the whole original scene. The remark 'how long has it been since you've touched someone' hit me right in the feels 7 years ago.

Last edited:
A parasite that preys on a lonely man's sexual desires, and then kills him

That's the last kind of movie I'd expect to get praise on these boards

Please watch the movie and reserve judgement. It's worth a watch. Just the consideration it shows for low status men who are otherwise completely invisible in the world of film makes it worth it.

I now see it was recommended by @GermanCel27 already 2 years ago in the Lounge.

Last edited:

It seems a bit Mgtow to me tbh

Adam Pearson is my new hero. He got unlucky with his looks and bullied all his life, but he decided to stand up and play the role and he hopes "the role would challenge disfigurement stigma".