Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Movie Vote!

Incel Movie Night Vote!

• 1917 (British War Film, 2019, 2 Hours)

• 'Incel' (Short Film, 2017, 30 Minutes)

• The Warlords (Action War Drama, 2007, 2 Hours)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Selinity

Selinity

banned

The Incel Movie Night Is Coming up soon, currently there are 3 Movie options, vote for whichever one you'd be more interested in seeing. Send a DM or request the Movie Invitation if you'd like to attend.
~0~

My Post

tagging people who were interested in the movie night: @Pain And Hatred @Liszt @IslaVista2014 @rope2cope @Six @superighteous @AmIjustDreaming@Boardwalkcel @dreadtheblackpill @shii410 @virgeorgen @Bourbon @BummerDrummer @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Dregster666 @Pengwin @RREEEEEEEEE@AlwaysHungry @foidologist @GrandmasterPaxcel @CheapCocaine @SlayerSlayer @waste matter @kampman @Idlevillagercel

Last edited:
wtf why is aristocats not an option

wtf why is aristocats not an option
If you want to see a different movie then you'll need to send me links to where I can download it in high quality. 1080pHD, and even then there's no guarantee I'll play it

You really are organizing this shint aren't you

You really are organizing this shint aren't you
Of course I am, the original thread had been up for a week without anything done. Things really don't take that long to get done.
Anyways, you interested in nay of the films?

Of course I am, the original thread had been up for a week without anything done. Things really don't take that long to get done.
Anyways, you interested in nay of the films?
nah, I'd probably lose attention span and try and ruin the movie for everyone else, so its best I don't

Watching Incel with a couple of bears should be fun

This is like a normie thing. Wtf is this. why can't i just go and download these and watch them.

This is like a normie thing.
breathing is a Normie thing, why aren't you dead yet?
tagging others who I forgot in the original masstag: @L Lawliet @dreadtheblackpill @rope2cope @Robtical @FamilyGuy1999 @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Speed @IslaVista2014 @JosefMengelecel @kampman @Diocel @Byronic Incellino @dogcel256 @Cope_Time @SardonicArchmage @superighteous @AlwaysHungry @Words2_live_bye @CheapCocaine @FlamingCel @epillepsy @virgeorgen @Six @Dregster666 @RailroaderJohn

Last edited:
breathing is a Normie thing, why aren't you dead yet?
Oh shit. I am just coping here. Its all good. Hope u not raging. how are people going to watch it.

Oh shit. I am just coping here. Its all good. Hope u not raging. how are people going to watch it.
haha, we'll be watching on Kosmi, I'll send you the party link 30 before the movie actually starts so you have plenty of time to join/get ready.
You should make a kosmi account if you don't want to be anonymous in the chat once the movie begins: https://kosmi.io

1917 please, always wanted to see that

haha, we'll be watching on Kosmi, I'll send you the party link 30 before the movie actually starts so you have plenty of time to join/get ready.
You should make a kosmi account if you don't want to be anonymous in the chat once the movie begins: https://kosmi.io
alright will look into it.

lucky for you I pirated it in 1080p ...shhhhhh. Anyways, we may not see it this time but if we have another Intel movie night it would be insane to watch:feelscomfy:
:feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:

The Incel Movie Night Is Coming up soon, currently there are 3 Movie options, vote for whichever one you'd be more interested in seeing. Send a DM or request the Movie Invitation if you'd like to attend.
~0~

View attachment 408955

tagging people who were interested in the movie night: @Pain And Hatred @Liszt @IslaVista2014 @rope2cope @Six @superighteous @AmIjustDreaming@Boardwalkcel @dreadtheblackpill @shii410 @virgeorgen @Bourbon @BummerDrummer @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Dregster666 @Pengwin @RREEEEEEEEE@AlwaysHungry @foidologist @GrandmasterPaxcel @CheapCocaine @SlayerSlayer @waste matter @kampman @Idlevillagercel
Reporting for duty

Make sure no outsiders can somehow infiltrate the movie thing. Also the people you dmed, they are the only ones who can see right?

Make sure no outsiders can somehow infiltrate the movie thing. Also the people you dmed, they are the only ones who can see right?
yeah, I'll send everyone I dm'd a link to the room which they can use to tune in on Sunday. Unless some faggot leaks the code no bluepillers will be there. Did you receive an invite?

close vote guys
@BummerDrummer vote for 1917 pls :feelscomfy:

yeah, I'll send everyone I dm'd a link to the room which they can use to tune in on Sunday. Unless some faggot leaks the code no bluepillers will be there. Did you receive an invite?
Is it in afternoon or evening? I won’t be able to join if it is afternoon.

2PM eastern time on sunday, valentines day tomorrow. Does that work for you? (Convert to your timezone)
I won’t be able to tbh. Maybe if it was 7 pm or something.

2PM eastern time on sunday, valentines day tomorrow. Does that work for you? (Convert to your timezone)
If it doesn't work, they are a fakecel with their valentine and ramming stacies

shitty movie choices, you had your chance to put in an obscure masterpiece we could all relate to like ZERO CHARISMA, or some shitty rom-com we could roast as brocels,but now there's no point.

I don't understand why any incel would want to watch war movies they've already seen with other incels. There's no point. 1917 isn't even that gory or entertaining.

Last edited:
Play my penis

brutal vote results

I'd like to be there, I don't really care what we watch though.