Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Incel Music - Give Your Local Incel Love

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Sick of living in the clown world
Decides it's time to rope
There's no turning away now

Out of reach and breaking down
Touch-starved and out of copes
Smiling delusions of grandeur

It's hands down
The best day of the life he spent alone
They knew how
They could have prevented it, but won't

Platitudes get thrown around
Virtue signaling galore
Agendas play tug of war

Life is difficult enough
When we don't invert society
And get this pandemonium

It's hands down
The best day of the life he spent alone
They knew how
They could have prevented it, but won't

Give your local incel love

You are a really great singer, Mainlander.

At least you've found your talent and something that best suits you.

You are a really great singer, Mainlander.

At least you've found your talent and something that best suits you.
Thank you very much, my fellow postmaxxer.

Yeah, it's a great cope I've rediscovered.

You should use this talent to fuck women.

we should hack into peoples tvs and broadcast this song globally, this will indoctrinate holes into fucking us finally

You should use this talent to fuck women.
Thanks. I hope I can pull that off someday. So far I've failed.
we should hack into peoples tvs and broadcast this song globally, this will indoctrinate holes into fucking us finally
I thought @Insomniac had come back for a moment because of your avi.

That's a great idea, in fact, I frequently fantasize about doing just that, hack the TV systems somehow and broadcast unusual shit in prime time for the globe, or at least my country, to see. It would be priceless.

Thanks. I hope I can pull that off someday. So far I've failed.

You could record an album in a professional studio and upload it on your youtube channel, try to youtubemaxx and guitarmaxx and in no time you could get girls trying to pityfuck you or maybe even legit girls who wanna fuck you because they become fans of your music.

You could record an album in a professional studio and upload it on your youtube channel, try to youtubemaxx and guitarmaxx and in no time you could get girls trying to pityfuck you or maybe even legit girls who wanna fuck you because they become fans of your music.
I plan on making an album as soon as I have enough original songs.

I would spend some serious money if I were to re-record all these songs professionally in a studio, but maybe it's worth it. It's a good plan tbh.

Back when I played in bands, recording sessions were so fucking stressful because of disagreements, perfectionism, etc, that now I made an 180 from that with my channel and just record shit with my phone and keep publishing it. I usually make everything in one, two or at very least three takes as well.

This is truly one of your best tracks out there @Mainländer the instrumental at the beginning is surprisingly good and your singing is really calming. This is a fresh breath of air, away from the nightcore & autotune shit. Once again, based and :blackpill: my friend.

This is truly one of your best tracks out there @Mainländer the instrumental at the beginning is surprisingly good and your singing is really calming. This is a fresh breath of air, away from the nightcore & autotune shit. Once again, based and :blackpill: my friend.
I appreciate it, and good observations. I even like some electro/autotuned shit but sometimes I get sick of it and want to listen to some natural-sounding stuff, even if there are mistakes and the voice oscillates out of key here and there.

For me, music is more about the quality of the composition than about being a virtuoso player with crazy fast solos or having a kickass technical quality recording.

This is actually really nice to hear.

Wish i could play guitar. Keep up the good work man. I'm gonna download this.
:feelsokman:

Mainlander please stick to instrumental.

i wish i could play the guitar ngl

This is actually really nice to hear.
Wish i could play guitar. Keep up the good work man. I'm gonna download this.
:feelsokman:
Thanks! I think I'll create a Soundcloud account as well.

Mainlander please stick to instrumental.
If you want I can send you the guitar track by itself.

i wish i could play the guitar ngl
You can begin now. It takes around 2-4 years or so to play like I do, I'm not virtuoso by any means.

somehow this makes me sad :feelsbadman::cryfeels: