Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Incel Music - Unashamed

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I don't feel guilt now
Don't feel bad at all
I'm just a man

Don't want to bow down
I say what I saw
That's what I say

Unashamed

I read the Bible
And other wisdom
No laws against

Marrying young gals
It was feminists who
Came up with them

Unashamed

(related to this thread).

u have a good voice man

It is not over for talentedcels

My man that was beautiful. We need more music to revolt against this god awful society. Thank you for sharing :feelsmusic:

some how ur songs make me sad :feelstrash:

My man that was beautiful. We need more music to revolt against this god awful society
Thanks! Tbh, we do need more like that. I want to speak against societal problems and injustices that very few people broach. It would be awesome to have more people doing it, especially if I knew I was the one who inspired them.

You're welcome, there's much more to come!

Thanks, your music always lifts my spirits.

Thanks! Tbh, we do need more like that. I want to speak against societal problems and injustices that very few people broach. It would be awesome to have more people doing it, especially if I knew I was the one who inspired them.

You're welcome, there's much more to come!
Don’t worry man I’ve got your 6. I’m making music myself. I assure you you’re not alone in this battle

some how ur songs make me sad :feelstrash:
Some of them are kinda sad aren't they :feelsrope:

Sorry about that. At least you can know that you not alone in your sadness and frustrations.

Thanks, your music always lifts my spirits.
To me it's also lifefuel tbh, even when it's sad. I like sad things.

Don’t worry man I’ve got your 6. I’m making music myself. I assure you you’re not alone in this battle
Have you posted them here?

But there's plenty of wisdom since time immemorial that says certain things are for kids and certain things are for adults.

No, I have not posted my music here yet, I just joined. I will soon but I’m a bit of a perfectionist so I want to take my time and make sure it sounds great before I post it anywhere (highinhib I suppose). Before 2019 ends tho I am gonna put out a nice collection of songs for the fellows to enjoy.
Have you posted them here?

But there's plenty of wisdom since time immemorial that says certain things are for kids and certain things are for adults.
What I had in mind was young teenagers, not kids.

No, I have not posted my music here yet, I just joined. I will soon but I’m a bit of a perfectionist so I want to take my time and make sure it sounds great before I post it anywhere (highinhib I suppose). Before 2019 ends tho I am gonna put out a nice collection of songs for the fellows to enjoy.
I see. I'm looking forward to listening to them then!

Some of them are kinda sad aren't they :feelsrope:

Sorry about that. At least you can know that you not alone in your sadness and frustrations.
I DONT WANT U TO BE ALONE AND FRUSTRATED :feelstrash: :feelsohgod: :cryfeels:

What I had in mind was young teenagers, not kids.

That's what I mean by "kids." The point is, you're either old enough for something or you're not.

One of your best songs so far.

Thanks everyone :feelsokman:

My laptop is fucked and I hate typing on a phone, but I'll find a way to get a new laptop or pc.
I was really hammered when I wrote that. :feelskek: Good to see you back.

Artcels musiccels keep creating

Great song, like someone said: one of your best

never blamed myself or felt shame, postmodern society is solely responsible for the crap they are; more sad for musiccels, never will have the grace of muses