Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Musik made by based curry

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Fake af story.
Chicks don't give a shit about dudes who do selfless things, they only care about Chad good genes.

btw this isnt me who made this i will add that to the title

Check out Josh A. His songs are super relatable.

Watch this video get dislike bombed by CuckTears

GigaCope

However I liked the video.

Ending will never happen. The ending was almost me at one point in time. They dont give a fuck.

Years back I almost got smashed, grabbed a kid to pull him out of the way of a big truck backing up. Dumb bastard was sitting on the ground playing with something, totally oblivious to the impending squish coming her way. To be fair the truck wasn't very loud like they usually are of that size and it was kind of noisy out. The mother, initially angry for a split second that I caused her daughter to start screaming from me grabbing her arm and moving her, since they were both turned the opposite way, but after realizing thanked me graciously, saying god bless me n whatnot... and that was it.

The guy in the truck didn't even notice or realize he almost splattered someone as he just drove off.

Last edited: