Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel news 10/31/2020 (very interesting edition)

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://voca.ro/105qBRCTgTjF

Topics:
1:now unbanned user in hot water for (allegedly) fucking a tranny
2: Female on .co?
3: Record high case of anti janny activity
4: happy Halloween and my Halloween story (oh shit it cut out never mind, it was just a story about how I gave a hobo cigarettes and he hugged me and that was the only time I got a hug from not a family member)
Say in thread/DM if you want to be added to
the incel news notification list
@Personalityinkwell
@Incellectual
@Edfech
@Swimcell
@Venomkore
@Six
@ThoughtfulCel
@MountainGorilla
@Ellsworth
@HidekiTojota
@Sparrow's Song
@Operation Miranda
@Yerberito
@ItsOver4cel
@metabuxx
@DepressionTookMyIQ
@San Salvador
@FUCKITALLREEE
@pp183
@MartinLutherCoon
@Kurt Gödel
@lll
@werty1457
@1680
@Anonymous MG
@ihaveno1
@Amacko
@manicel
@Dionysus
@builderseed
@Animecel2D
@radishman
@dogcel256
@0fflinemode
@VirginAutistManlet
@Colvin76
@Lone-Star
@Daydreamincel
@zangano1
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@TheSecondComing
@nihility
@singleplayercel
@Cheesecel
@WØLF
@azathoth1919
@Kasper Poole
@Mogged Loner
@Diocel
@rightfulcel
@MSCW
@squirrelsonfire2
@Pennywise
@streetlyte
@RemoveNormalfags
@Damo the incel
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@UpsideDown
@Marquis de Sade
@chudur-budur
@Edfech
@vippnor
@cryptic__egg
@EyesAreSoCold
@Golden
@Joelossus
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@UglySlav
@AccountError
@PluralSpaceRace
@yeshuallah
@78980n
@i_a_m_i
@InMyCellInHell
@BITG
@kikecel
@BlackPill Scholar
@System Restore
@sub8male
@Mega Coper
@latin_elioth
@arab_incel
@Zettacel
@Robtical
@IamJacksBrokenHeart
@Cuyen
@Murdoch89
@unsettling
@Jazavac
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Sweedee
@FemoidsGTFO
@IncelPolitik
@Nicotine

Last edited:
A female on here? Wouldn't be the first time this happened also I want to subscribe

Add me to list of tagged users

@SergeantIncel
@Grothendieck
@!romen
@mNFwTJ3wz9
@FastBananaCEO
@PoodankMcGee
@Coulan
@Tenshi
@FallenPrime
@mental_out
@Uglymuggly
@Caesercel
@Microsoft Excel
@I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
@FinnCel
@Pinkett Mouse
@Dumbasszoomer
@SillyTruecel
@BBClet
@SocialzERo
@Babica Yaga
@JosefMengelecel
@Transcended Trucel
@Luthercel

It's not "allegedly" you fucking fakenews fuck, he literally admitted a 100 times and posted a video he couldn't link anywhere else online. "its a joke" is not a defense.

not a goyim, but I'll subscribe

plz be add me to the notifications

It's not "allegedly" you fucking fakenews fuck, he literally admitted a 100 times and posted a video he couldn't link anywhere else online. "its a joke" is not a defense.
Something could be proven almost entirely and the opponent responds with “a” and I couldn’t say it’s true. It’s simply unbiased reporting

Hmm, very interesting.

Petition to keep inkwell news in ID

The thing is we don't have rules against people who post they don't like like 90% of the userbase.
If this type of normie invasion continues, we need that kind of rule.

The thing is we don't have rules against people who post they don't like like 90% of the userbase.
If this type of normie invasion continues, we need that kind of rule.
View attachment 364105
What do you mean by that. Are you saying that people can freely say that they hate everyone here and wish death upon them and get away with it? I thought we already had a rule like that. Also I am pretty sure incels.co might be moving to the third pretty soon if the mods continue to let fakecels stay

I gave a hobo cigarettes and he hugged me and that was the only time I got a hug from not a family member
Can't wait for incel news 11/07/2020 where you test positive for Covid-19

What do you mean by that. Are you saying that people can freely say that they hate everyone here and wish death upon them and get away with it? I thought we already had a rule like that. Also I am pretty sure incels.co might be moving to the third pretty soon if the mods continue to let fakecels stay

I mean that there's no rule against people saying that they don't like the most of the userbase/ have a problem with most of the userbase.

Calling people fakecel and other non-serious stuff is fine, but if you don't like 90% of users here, or a user is like that one guy who posted his list of ignored users or saying 90% users are fags needs to be banable.

I mean that there's no rule against people saying that they don't like the most of the userbase/ have a problem with most of the userbase.

Calling people fakecel and other non-serious stuff is fine, but if you don't like 90% of users here, or a user is like that one guy who posted his list of ignored users or saying 90% users are fags needs to be banable.
I agree. Why should we tolerate the presence of someone who doesn’t even like the forum or any of the user on it? That actually should be against if people insult the entire forum.

@BummerDrummer add me to your subscribe list.

Add me to the list broio

I agree. Why should we tolerate the presence of someone who doesn’t even like the forum or any of the user on it? That actually should be against if people insult the entire forum.
exactly.

I should buy some incelnews stocks.

holy fuck my daily fix
thanks

Eat your heart out, Tim Pool.

Subscribe me too pls

Praise YESHUA

Please subscribe me kind sir.

Why do you hate Jesus?
Jesus, the real old testament jesus, would fucking beat you to death for being a homosexual and fucking a tranny

Jesus, the real old testament jesus, would fucking beat you to death for being a homosexual and fucking a tranny
Jesus name was never mentioned in the OT lol:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek:

Jesus name was never mentioned in the OT lol:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek:
Did you even read the old testament? He is mentioned as Yeshua in basically the same stories as the new testament. That's the actual book written by god, not the modern version written by human. And tranny fuckers like yourself deserve to get lynched. The fact that the mods haven't banned you is a joke

Did you even read the old testament? He is mentioned as Yeshua in basically the same stories as the new testament. That's the actual book written by god, not the modern version written by human. And tranny fuckers like yourself deserve to get lynched. The fact that the mods haven't banned you is a joke
? the whole Bible was written by the Holy Spirit
They predicted the messiah yes
but the gospels (the stories of jesus) are in the NT

? the whole Bible was written by the Holy Spirit
They predicted the messiah yes
but the gospels (the stories of jesus) are in the NT
Don't speak of jesus, you filthy tranny fucker.