Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel peaceful suicide mission

S

Storm

Banned
-
Hey guys I have the latest book from that euthanasia doctor. He suggested going to boliva where there are no laws against nembutal. I got the addresses and hotels where we can stay.

I don't wana go on my own, we should go as a group. If anyone is in london please let me know.

dont you have buildings in london faggot

Why kill yourself man? The Normies just fucking win then.

wincel said:

What is the point of living when no one loves you

Celibate said:
wincel said:

This, I have suffered too much. I've had enough. Its over.

Storm said:
Celibate said:
wincel said:

This, I have suffered too much. I've had enough. Its over.
Same here. 

How old are you? I am planning on ending it at some point as well just.kinda scared.

The point of living is to survive to reproduce. If your dick still works, there is still a chance that you can find someone and mate. Killing yourself is conceding the evolutionary game just because you are losing. Instead, just try harder. Sure, you might never succeed. But, at least you would have tried. If you don't try, your chance of being an evolutionary failure is 100%. If you do try, maybe it is 99.99%, but there is still a fucking chance. You can't predict the future. You may come into some money. Perhaps something will change for the better. You really do not know. It could be worse too, of course, but living and trying increases your chance of reproduction more than killing yourself and removing yourself from the pool.

I have often thought about killing myself. For me, I will look at the optimum point in my life when I have virtually no real chance of success at reproduction. So, if I became sterile or if I became very old, and there were no hope of me attracting a fertile mate. I would then likely kill myself since the extra suffering would outweigh the chance of success. If you are still in your 20's or 30's, there is no reason to even be considering this option. There is still a lot that could change in your life.

wincel said:
The point of living is to survive to reproduce. If your dick still works, there is still a chance that you can find someone and mate. Killing yourself is conceding the evolutionary game just because you are losing. Instead, just try harder. Sure, you might never succeed. But, at least you would have tried. If you don't try, your chance of being an evolutionary failure is 100%. If you do try, maybe it is 99.99%, but there is still a fucking chance. You can't predict the future. You may come into some money. Perhaps something will change for the better. You really do not know. It could be worse too, of course, but living and trying increases your chance of reproduction more than killing yourself and removing yourself from the pool.

Bluepill. I don't want to reproduce. Bringing another person into this hell hole of a world is retarded.

Storm said:
wincel said:

Bluepill. I don't want to reproduce. Bringing another person into this hell hole of a world is retarded.

LOL. Well evolution pretty much says that's the point. If you call that bluepill, IDK what to tell you. If you don't plan on having kids then there is no point living obviously, at least from a scientific perspective. The common theme for all lifeforms is that they survive and replicate. If this offends you, go fuck yourself I guess?

wincel said:

I have often thought about killing myself. For me, I will look at the optimum point in my life when I have virtually no real chance of success at reproduction. So, if I became sterile or if I became very old, and there were no hope of me attracting a fertile mate. I would then likely kill myself since the extra suffering would outweigh the chance of success. If you are still in your 20's or 30's, there is no reason to even be considering this option. There is still a lot that could change in your life.

yeah, and give rise to another lifetime if inceldom and shame with my offspring. that's definitely winning at evolution.

Shitting out a kid with my face is the greatest crime I could commit to society.

Storm said:
Jordan Barrett said:
let's meet up there

meet up in bolivia?

yeah nah I just thought about it, gonna be much easier to end it here, can't afford plain tickets
btw what's better: nembutal or a helium tank

Grotesque said:
Shitting out a kid with my face is the greatest crime I could commit to society.

You seriously just need to drop weight, and your face would be mostly average. Only real issue is the Norwood reaper.

Celibate said:
wincel said:
Grotesque said:

You seriously just need to drop weight, and your face would be mostly average.

Fuck off normie cuck

Seriously? Look at his face. He's just overweight and has a receding hairline. He's already white. He has that going for him. I don't see the issue here. I've seen far more disfigured people who really have no hope. This guy just needs to drop about 50 lb, and his jaw will become more visible. I love how I, a 29 year old virgin currycel, who has literally thought of suicide over being lonely for most of my entire life am a "normie" to you. Are you fucking serious right now?

wincel said:
Grotesque said:

You seriously just need to drop weight, and your face would be mostly average.

Fuck off normie cuck

Storm said:
Hey guys I have the latest book from that euthanasia doctor. He suggested going to boliva where there are no laws against nembutal. I got the addresses and hotels where we can stay.

I don't wana go on my own, we should go as a group. If anyone is in london please let me know.

I can't go to Bolivia. I'm an avid arachnophobe, so South America is definitely out of the question. Plus I don't like pills. I know it's supposedly the most effective and painless method. But I'm going to try charcoal gas first. I read an account of a guy who survived it one time and it sounded interesting. It would be an experience to survive an attempt first.

it’s a person’s right to kill himself. “it’ll get better” is just a meme.

wincel said:
Storm said:
wincel said:

LOL. Well evolution pretty much says that's the point. If you call that bluepill, IDK what to tell you. If you don't plan on having kids then there is no point living obviously, at least from a scientific perspective. The common theme for all lifeforms is that they survive and replicate. If this offends you, go fuck yourself I guess?

I don't care about evolution. You have to be fucking insane, as a man, to want to reproduce today. It's abject cuckoldry. Women hold all of the power in that area. You don't even get to make the decision. That's point 1. Point 2, as described, why inflict existence on some poor bastard? 3, why the fuck would you want to surrender your life like that? I don't understand the desire at all. r/antinatalism.

IDK for me it is the only reason for my existence. If I fail at that, nothing I ever did mattered.