Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel planning to go ER on trial for terrorism in Scotland

I guess I understand now the outrage I heard about Muslims being detained without having done anything but talking or whatever.

It's fucked up to arrest someone just because he expressed a desire to commit crimes. I really thought that this contradicts a fundamental Law principle or something, that is that you can only punish actual acts, not mere intents, but I guess when Soyciety gets scared, it's quick to throw away moral or legal principles.
it’s actually kind of the opposite. it’s not necessarily illegal to just say edgy things online but “expression of intent” is precisely what they use to rack up charges and fuck up your life. if the authorities decide that you’re “a danger to yourself or others” then the situation is now completely out of your hands and you’re basically fucked. something to keep in mind

I guess I understand now the outrage I heard about Muslims being detained without having done anything but talking or whatever.

It's fucked up to arrest someone just because he expressed a desire to commit crimes. I really thought that this contradicts a fundamental Law principle or something, that is that you can only punish actual acts, not mere intents, but I guess when Soyciety gets scared, it's quick to throw away moral or legal principles.
This is the UK we are talking about. The same country that made online misogyny a crime and has seriously contemplated closing down women's prisons.
it’s actually kind of the opposite. it’s not necessarily illegal to just say edgy things online but “expression of intent” is precisely what they use to rack up charges and fuck up your life. if the authorities decide that you’re “a danger to yourself or others” then the situation is now completely out of your hands and you’re basically fucked. something to keep in mind
Well said.

That's why you shouldn't shitpost on web if you really want to make a bettER CHOice, just fucking do it without telling anyone
This, exactly

its over for chingchongcels

This is the UK we are talking about. The same country that made online misogyny a crime and has seriously contemplated closing down women's prisons.

Well said.
I'd rather live in the US than there. Jesus. I guess we are derived from the same shit country

he'll come out of this more angry then actually do it jfl
female therapists what a waste of time,

i was forced to go to one when i was 20 biggest waste of time, jfl at tihnking a foid understands what its like to be an ugly incel
i want to make sex with uk girl

Last edited:
I'd rather live in the US than there. Jesus. I guess we are derived from the same shit country
US is still better than the UK tbh although it's worryingly trending toward the direction the UK already reached years ago.

Even Australia is still worse than the US. They were one of the few countries that put a travel ban on the rapper Tyler the Creator for "misogyny" and they have a strong feminist/traditionalist mix and hatred of nonchad males in the culture. Anglo countries and countries that have been under anglo influence like India are the worst places for nonchad males imo.

On Wednesday, forensic scientist Khaldoun Kabbani told the court that a crossbow recovered by police during their investigation last year was capable of killing someone.
they required the expertise of a scientist to figure this one LMAO

There was never any evidence he was linked to ER. Fuck you Scotish po-lice!

what a retard. never speak to a psychiatrist

Oi guvna do you have a loiscence for that cutlery mate? Some bloke call up Scotland Yard I’ve just confiscated a semi assault fork.

Brits are so cucked lmao