Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel public holiday

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Wake up alone, rot in bed.

Read financial news, speak to relationship manager about asset reallocation, listen to sweet innocent Noodlewhore try to persuade you to buy a shitty zog derivative product to get more money from you.

Ldar some more.

Talk to mum, listen to her criticise you for being incel.

Go to gym, crash cos u haven't eaten anything like an idiot.

Eat in late night cafe surrounded by incel rice oldcels.

Go home knowing your oneitis is fucking chad.

Get ready to repeat next day.

jfl at having onities . AWALT and you will get over it .

Mogs me at going to the gym

Sounds quite relaxing, all things considered.
2 of the ricemen spoke to me, idk maybe they were @PPEcel uncles or something, just cha Chaan teng maxxing idk.

But they were normies cos they asked if I liked HK girls and told me shenzhen girls are better, then told me I should have a noodlewhore gf (jfl yeah as if they couldn't tell I was ethnic).

Then one grabbed my arm and spoke in rice and the other one said one dish won't be enough as I need more meat so told me to eat some more, but I just smiled and nodded (didn't wanna explain I am trying to cut)

2 of the ricemen spoke to me, idk maybe they were @PPEcel uncles or something, just cha Chaan teng maxxing idk.

But they were normies cos they asked if I liked HK girls and told me shenzhen girls are better, then told me I should have a noodlewhore gf (jfl yeah as if they couldn't tell I was ethnic).

Then one grabbed my arm and spoke in rice and the other one said one dish won't be enough as I need more meat so told me to eat some more, but I just smiled and nodded (didn't wanna explain I am trying to cut)
maby maby

The incel public holiday should be on May 23rd.
I don't know why, I mean it's just another day in the calendar, but it seemed to be a good idea.

jfl at having onities . AWALT and you will get over it .

yea tbh i dont get how some ppl here stil retain the innocent bluepiller view of foids irl and only pretnd to be based. When i find myself crushing on a girl i remind myself she is sucking chads dick daily to ground myself back in reality

yea tbh i dont get how some ppl here stil retain the innocent bluepiller view of foids irl and only pretnd to be based. When i find myself crushing on a girl i remind myself she is sucking chads dick daily to ground myself back in reality
When I remind myself she is fucking chad it pisses me off more

If we did have a holiday then it'd either be the day ER went ER, its what put incels in the eyes of the media.

love it self is a made up concept by the years of brainwashing done by the entertainment industry . Looks , Morality (presented by religion preferably ) and Resources are the foundation of a healthy relationships . love is just unhealthy attachment done by bad parenting and toxic relationships in childhood . tbh.