Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel ranking system

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Official Incel ranking system organized from least normie to most normie

-Note: Females cannot be incel, they can certainly be volcel though.

-TKHHHV: Talkless Kissless Hugless HandHoldless Virgin. This incel has never even talked to a female, nonetheless done anything else with one.

-KHHHV: Kissless Hugless HandHoldless Virgin. This incel has talked to females before but, has not kissed, hugged, held hands with, or has had sex with a female.

-KHHV: Kissless HandHoldless Virgin. This incel has talked to females before, and had hugged at least one before but, has not kissed, held hands with, or had sex with a female.

-KHV: Kissless Hugless Virgin. This incel has talked and held hands with a female before but, has not kissed, hugged, or had sex with one.

-KV: Kissless Virgin. This incel has talked, held hands, and hugged a female before but, has not kissed or had sex with one.

-Virgin. This incel has done everything with a female but has not had sex with one.

-Volcel. This isn't an incel, but a voluntary celibate. This person chooses not to have sex when they have opportunities to.

-Prostitute Virgin. This incel has only had sex with a prostitute before and has not had sex with a regular female.

-Normie. Has done everything with a female including has had sex with them. Seen as scum to us incels because sometimes they try and take their anger out on us, unsuccessfully.

-Chad. Fucks multiple women each second, has pumped and dumped every female you've ever known. The epitome of masculinity, everyone should strive to be a Chad but, only the top 20% make it.

If I forgot any ranks, let me know and I'll add it to the list.

What about not normie but also not a virgin?

TKHHHV

Holy fuck it's over lmao.

22, KHV - Kissless, Handholdless, Virgin.

Lmao any legit TKHHHV truecels here?

Nah, too much overcomplication. All our terms get corrupted fast anyway.

What if you got lots of head and buttfucked a bunch of stacies, would you still be a virgin?

You should add failed normie since that's most people here

Failed normie: Has gotten sex on one or two rare occasions (drunk, social circle), but gets utterly sexlifemogged by even cucktears tier normies.

do relatives count? im khhv if you count them, tkhhhv if you dont

You should add failed normie since that's most people here

Failed normie: Has gotten sex on one or two rare occasions (drunk, social circle), but gets utterly sexlifemogged by even cucktears tier normies.
This applies to most beta cucks.

HHHV here, hugless handholdless virgin

TKHHHV
Edit: digging into the depths of my memory I realise I cannot claim the T so i resign to KHHHV instead

KHHHV

If you have done more with a femoid you're very, very likely a fakecel/retardcel

KHHHV

im so isolated

KHHHV

If you have done more with a femoid you're very, very likely a fakecel/retardcel

well maybe not hugs because it's courtesy in some places but definitely holding hands and all that, yes.

Prostitute virgin. This sounds ridiculous lol

Whats so great about hugs lol ? why does that even matter, hugs arent romantic

IID (Incel In Denial), aka failed normie, aka secret virgin.
Acts like a normie and professes to hate incels, but is actually an incel.

Whats so great about hugs lol ? why does that even matter, hugs arent romantic

Well, they can be when coming from a femoid. The warm loving embrace of a female object is, let’s face it, what we all want.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back