Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel INCEL REDDITOR ATTEMPTING SUICIDE BECAUSE OF SMALL PENIS

Women caused this.

@azakhan look at this brutal shit man

I’d kill for a 6 inch long pencil dick and 6’2 height.

Maybe he should try respecting women :soy: :soy: :soy:

penciledickpill. another tough one to swallow :feelscry:

Fuck him. He has an average penis and is tall. Imagine having a subhuman 2/10 face.

His personality is only 6'2, thats the problem

the dickpill is brutal tbh

johnny sins also has pencil dick but that didn't stop him :feelsokman:

"There is a lot more to life than sex" :soy:
(quoted in comments)

women were disgusted when they discovered that their partner had a thin penis.

Cunts were disgusted when they discovered that their partner had a thin penis.

Holes were disgusted when they discovered that their partner had a thin penis.

No one blames a whore if she has a cavernous gaper, tight tunnel, big swinging sausage tits or flat as a board chest. There will always be a guy that's into something another guy ain't, the variety is there yet no bitch wants a lame dick, small dick obsession is make believe like land of the shotas.

Why does everyone take anti depression pills these days? Im depressed more than any of these faggots but i dont take placebo pills

Why does everyone take anti depression pills these days? Im depressed more than any of these faggots but i dont take placebo pills

I think its over for him with regards to finding love. Even being 6'2, well spoken and skinny isn't enough.

Time for him to do other things with his life besides chasing women.

Fucking retard

He is 6’2!!! AND has a working 6 inch cock and he is ready to rope? What a weak pussy!!!

hope he does it, we dont need weak ass pussies like this

JFL
He is 6’2 and he has 6 inch penis
If it’s over for him what am I suppose to say at 5’7 and 4.5 inches?
I am not even alive. Walking corpse. Unnatural. SHould kill myself long time ago in middle school.

JFL
I am not even alive. Walking corpse. Unnatural. SHould kill myself long time ago in middle school.
4 inch girth is extremely small

The really fucked up thing about all this is that women have a pleasure organ on the OUTSIDE of their vulva yet they still need a big dick to satisfy them

Thankfully i will never have to worry about that, since the likeliood of me ever having sex is rather low.

JFL
Absolutely brutal

6'2 and incel JFL its over

I’d kill for a 6 inch long pencil dick and 6’2 height.
I would chop my cock off for 6’2 height tbh. I’m not getting laid anyway and if I was that height I could beat people up

they literally force the brain to make you happier, its pretty helpful and almost mandatory if ur seen as unfuckable by 100% of the female population

You shouldn't take them. I've tried three different types of depression pills but they just make you more lethargic and suicidal and even worse in motivation. It's just a scam by (((psychiatrists and pharmacists))) to make more money

I also had a friend who killed himself because having a small dick. But he really had a small dic (9cm). Dickpill is too brutal.

That's why I will always mention penis enlargement. Theres hope dickcels.

but my girth is only 4.1 inches, and that's at full arousal. I have seen so many posts on Reddit and on other sites, videos, and articles, where women say that size doesn't matter and that girth is more important. I have seen many posts from women who say that having sex with someone who has a thin dick is an awful experience, and some posts where women were disgusted when they discovered that their partner had a thin penis

Weak faggot making a big deal out of nothing. This guy is looking for problems inside of his head, just look at all the research and reading he did on purpose just to make himself feel worse. He is like a roasty reading about the non existent pay gap. The guy is tall and has a 6” dick. I am short and have a small dick and you don’t seem me jumping off a building over that.

Last edited:
That girth is awful , it’s over for him

I have same girth but 4 1/2 inches length. This normie shouldn't be complaining, he deserves to kill himself tbh.

No point in living if your penis is small tbh

my personal opinion is that he shouldnt be feeling that bad about it, he already has a leg up with his height so females will first assume he has an average dick or bigger. the main problem is it might look weird in proportion to his body but 4 inches wide isnt that bad with 6 inches length, especially on a skinny body. honestly, i think its overreacting and this might have to do with his face, because skinny 6'2" guy with 6' cock isnt exactly the worst situation

Sex isn't cool bro ! Here try these drugs that may lead you down a path of addiction due to your weak mental state and ruin your life.

View attachment 222293

Sex isn't cool bro ! Here try these drugs that may lead you down a path of addiction due to your weak mental state and ruin your life.
haha i spent my teens and the majority of my adult life having sex and not having a single problem finding it, let me tell you about why YOU dont need it

What a fag crying that his dick hasn't enough girth. Meanwhile 95% of men are taller than me and I am still coping better than this guy.

Brutal dick pill its over

Last edited: