Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel Sentenced to death Dilemma

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
You're an incel prisonner in a kind of "experimental prison". You're sentenced to death for "reasons". Your life will end in one hour according to the judge. The executionner is already preparing his stuffs.

In your cell, you're remembering the whole boring French movie that has been "your life".

Suddenly, the judge enters unannounced and makes a life changing offer to you that could save you. He presents you 4 exclusive scenarios and invites you to choose one of them, and only one of them. "Choose wisely" :

1 - You have the opportunity to have sex with the Stacey you always dreamt of, and who, apparently, also dreams of you for obscure reasons. You're going to experiment the best sex experience a straight male could ever want.
HOWEVER the Stacey is killed, you'll never see her again, and you'll die rotting in prison. The death of the Stacey will haunt you as a burden every second of your remaining life. Nobody will ever see you as anything else than the loosy incel that you'll keep being until your death, despite the remembrance. One day you'll die an old man, all alone. (sex addict scenario)

2 - You can leave prison but the executionner will cut your dick. However, you're no longer an incel and are a physical Chad for obscure reasons. All girls are running after you ... But you can't really take profit. And you know they're only here for your superficial enveloppe. Once they discover your "problem", they leave you for obscure reasons (all these "obscure reasons" kek). Not having dick is better than being dead, isn't it ? You'll die surrounded by gold diggers and instagram superficial starlets. (attention whore scenario)

3 - You can leave prison but the executionner will cut your testicles. You're an eunuch for life. You discover you can approach girls more easily thanks to your sudden lack of testosterone. However, your relations will never get further than "platonic love". You'll die with tons of real friends from all horizons, but without having experienced anything sexual, nor having felt anything sexual since your operation. ("frienship is magic" scenario)

4 - You enjoy the idea of dying soon. You even ask the executionner if he can advance the time of thirty minutes. ("who gives a shit" scenario)

Please, explain the choice you would make with at least one paragraph. This is some "philosophical" shit (kek). Remember : you can pick one, and only one of these.

Number 4 without hesitation because 1 is willingly murdering someone for 1 fuck, and then rotting in a jail cell which is obviously not worth it and the only people who will pick the other options are cuckolds. Living without your pee pee is an abomination. I would create a fifth option though which is getting the stacy and then going ER. Fuck these kikes.

Last edited:
I would take number 1 but I would have to die sometime after as prison life sucks

Number 4 without hesitation because 1 is willingly murdering someone for 1 fuck, and then rotting in a jail cell which is obviously not worth it and the only people who will pick the other options are cuckolds. Living without your pee pee is an abomination. I would create a fifth option though which is going ER. Fuck these kikes.
Sad. So you avoided 1 for morale reasons (although going ER is murdering several someones, but ok kek), the two others because they seem worse than death to you. Interesting.
I would take number 1 but I would have to die sometime after as prison life sucks
Yup, that's the dilemma problem ... Well, at least, you can die "knowing what you know". Isn't the fact that nobody else know that you know a bit sad ? The murder is a questionnable point too. Interesting nonetheless.

1 then suicide

It's a difficult choice.
But what's the point of this thread anyway?

Sad. So you avoided 1 for morale reasons (although going ER is murdering several someones, but ok kek), the two others because they seem worst than death to you. Interesting.
It's not murder in that scenario, it is simply self-defence or Jihad against an aggressor. There is literally ZERO reason to live if you don't have basic body functions anymore, you are worse than disabled.

Choice 2. After turning into Chad, I'll have whatever operation is necessary to become completely sterilized. Because of this, I will no longer think of sex as a pleasurable act and will have to find other thing s in life to derive pleasure from. With a completely clear mind devoid of feelings towards femoids, I will be able to use my amazing looks to manipulate femoids and gain some power and money in the world which I can use towards things that pleasure me other than sex.

Well, the prison is secured, and you can only choose one scenario. Would you choose 1 if suicide was impossible ?
Nah if i try once sex with the hottest thing i would probably get super addicted and would die of desperation to repeat again or in the worst case scenario realize sex is overrated and the time i spent wishing to get laid was wasted when i could have done something better and get depression

Probably 3 or 4.
You're going to be called a cuck, beware. Interesting though. You value life, and some of its illusory aspects, more than the knowledge or dignity other scenarios seemed to offer.
Choice 2. After turning into Chad, I'll have whatever operation is necessary to become completely sterilized. Because of this, I will no longer think of sex as a pleasurable act and will have to find other thing s in life to derive pleasure from. With a completely clear mind devoid of feelings towards femoids, I will be able to use my amazing looks to manipulate femoids and gain some power and money in the world which I can use towards things that pleasure me other than sex.
That's ... A very interesting answer.

1 homicide, suicide

. SUICIDIO WAG1MAG MILLENIALS

Obviously, the best option would be to keep my balls intact. But you have choice 1(get laid for a bit, then rot in jail for decades being miserable), and you have option 2(where you get chased by shitty girls who you'll never fuck or get in a meaningful relationship with). Option 3 can be good if you play it right and relatively non-cucked(if you have the capacity for forming meaningful relationships with men and women who actually care about you, and you're not supporting them like a stepdad raising or paying for Chad's kid). I guess that's the romantic beta copecel in me though. Any less than that and I'll take option 4.

Obviously, the best option would be to keep my balls intact. But you have choice 1(get laid for a bit, then rot in jail for decades being miserable), and you have option 2(where you get chased by shitty girls who you'll never fuck or get in a meaningful relationship with). Option 3 can be good if you play it right and relatively non-cucked(if you have the capacity for forming meaningful relationships with men and women who actually care about you, and you're not supporting them like a stepdad raising or paying for Chad's kid). I guess that's the romantic beta copecel in me though. Any less than that and I'll take option 4.
Regarding case 3, we can't say it's cope. Without your testicles, you don't even feel the need to have sex anymore. That's beyond cope. It's a good choice if you can abandon the idea of sexual life in order to create meaningful relationships. But isn't that replacing transcending through sex by another illusion ?

Another big problem about this choice is that you can still remember the period before you had the operation. That's the torturing part of this choice. You can remember, but not feel anymore. Your lack of sensations creates a paradoxical suffering and feel of incompleteness.
So you basically made the main drawback of this scenario an advantage. You abandoned all simple pleasures and the idea of a meaningful life to pursue utilitarist goals. As pleasant as it seems, I'm not sure you'll die happy, or in peace with yourself in that modified scenario.

Last edited:
You're an incel prisonner in a kind of "experimental prison". You're sentenced to death for "reasons". Your life will end in one hour according to the judge. The executionner is already preparing his stuffs.

In your cell, you're remembering the whole boring French movie that has been "your life".

Suddenly, the judge enters unannounced and makes a life changing offer to you that could save you. He presents you 4 exclusive scenarios and invites you to choose one of them, and only one of them. "Choose wisely" :

1 - You have the opportunity to have sex with the Stacey you always dreamt of, and who, apparently, also dreams of you for obscure reasons. You're going to experiment the best sex experience a straight male could ever want.
HOWEVER the Stacey is killed, you'll never see her again, and you'll die rotting in prison. The death of the Stacey will haunt you as a burden every second of your remaining life. Nobody will ever see you as anything else than the loosy incel that you'll keep being until your death, despite the remembrance. One day you'll die an old man, all alone. (sex addict scenario)

2 - You can leave prison but the executionner will cut your dick. However, you're no longer an incel and are a physical Chad for obscure reasons. All girls are running after you ... But you can't really take profit. And you know they're only here for your superficial enveloppe. Once they discover your "problem", they leave you for obscure reasons (all these "obscure reasons" kek). Not having dick is better than being dead, isn't it ? You'll die surrounded by gold diggers and instagram superficial starlets. (attention whore scenario)

3 - You can leave prison but the executionner will cut your testicles. You're an eunuch for life. You discover you can approach girls more easily thanks to your sudden lack of testosterone. However, your relations will never get further than "platonic love". You'll die with tons of real friends from all horizons, but without having experienced anything sexual, nor having felt anything sexual since your operation. ("frienship is magic" scenario)

4 - You enjoy the idea of dying soon. You even ask the executionner if he can advance the time of thirty minutes. ("who gives a shit" scenario)

Please, explain the choice you would make with at least one paragraph. This is some "philosophical" shit (kek). Remember : you can pick one, and only one of these.

2 is completely fucked up. I'd rather pour acid in my eyes than choosing this. I would probably take 1 because I wouldn't give much of a shit about the Stacey's death and I could always kill myself in jail so this choice is superior to 4 as well.

2 is completely fucked up. I'd rather pour acid in my eyes than choosing this. I would probably take 1 because I wouldn't give much of a shit about the Stacey's death and I could always kill myself in jail so this choice is superior to 4 as well.

Killing yourself in scenario 1 is theorically impossible. Unless you believe in being punished in after life, it would be too easy. You're really supposed to live a long sad life after a really intense moment of bliss. That's the whole point of this scenario.

Killing yourself in scenario 1 is theorically impossible. Unless you believe in being punished in after life, it would be too easy. You're really supposed to live a long sad life after a really intense moment of bliss. That's the whole point of this scenario.

I am already living a long sad life and being in jail wouldn't be so much worse... I don't want to die a virgin so I would still go with option 1.

Not to mention they could probably get you a new dick

Not to mention they could probably get you a new dick
If I gain enough power and money through this, I'd invest heavily in that type of medical technology

It's a difficult choice.
But what's the point of this thread anyway?

The point is to make people think about what they value more in life using the more extreme perspectives. And because it's fun to make thought experiments, why should I justify everything anyway ?

((((or it's just FBI profiling kek :feelzez:)))

2 is obviously the best choice.