Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Incel shaming

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
View attachment 341333
Note the pink haired woman incel shaming. Seeing this a lot more in conflict videos, women are incel shaming more.

oHFL0gf.jpg

FFS just fight already. Communication clearly doesn't work at this point.

FFS just fight already. Communication clearly doesn't work at this point.
It's not online that's for sure. Shows how bold these people have gotten that they shame you like they would online.
No wonder they talk about how incels act IRL how they do online: that's exactly what they do.

Thats a whole lot of cumskins. Sounds like pigs squealing

I would go on a massive massacre.

Nzijc

>"Respecc this womehn"
Those fucking cucks thinking they'll get poon lol.

First of all, he is easily at the top 10% of men. Second of all, that 6'5~white guy screaming "respect this woman" nonstop. How low have we reached that even guys who have the potential to be giga chads turned soy.

CuckTears IRL

Notice how middle aged the pink haired roastie looks and how young the guy being berated looks in comparison.

Thats a whole lot of cumskins. Sounds like pigs squealing

I would go on a massive massacre.

View attachment 341336

I am tired of people on here pretending that American youth which is minority white isn't mostly SJW including gook females, gook males, racially mixed mogrels and noggers.

Fact is USA is a dystopian shithole where every race is even further degraded and that degeneracy is spread world wide through the popular media and social platforms.

I am tired of people on here pretending that American youth which is minority white isn't mostly SJW including gook females, gook males, racially mixed mogrels and noggers.

Fact is USA is a dystopian shithole where every race is even further degraded and that degeneracy is spread world wide through the popular media and social platforms.
Millenials are fighting among themselves while the media and older and younger generations shit on them.
You are right the USA is getting to be dystopian but the kind of sexually liberal culture spread through popular media has always been present in contrast to other countries.

"Sexually liberal culture", my ass. There is nothing sexually liberal in a culture that prohibits prostitution.
Sexually liberal for foids and chads but not for the rest of males.

wtf is going on? this is disgusting

See video description for details. It's the best TV show currently airing IMHO. I recommend.
Gonna check it out now. Thanks for the recommendation brocel.

Women pretty much do us help by shaming. Keep shaming foids, keep shaming but sooner or later there will be no place to hide.

That a Chad dude , chad dont fear direct confront a mass

Ignore pinkhair landwhale hole is so based

Last edited:
cant understand what im hearing.