Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Incel Song (Worst Song Ever Made)

Rate this song's quality

• 0/5

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 5/5

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

KHHV
Incel Parody of Owl City – Fireflies

My voice is total garbage, so I duplicated the vocals and pitch-shifted one vocal track up by an octave. And I added a lot of reverb, compression, EQ. I’m too broke to buy AutoTune, so I used GarageBand’s pitch correction slider. These effects make it sound better, but nevertheless it’s still garbage.

It's the Bruh dude.

Joined Apr 21, 2020
Posts 3
Online 4h 44m
Thinking emoji gif

You're the creator ?

I'd give it a 3/5, the lyrics were good and fit in well but if you had a better mic I'd give it a 4/5.

You're the creator ?

I'd give it a 3/5, the lyrics were good and fit in well but if you had a better mic I'd give it a 4/5.

It's not the mic that sucks, it's my voice. I did heavy processing to make it less shitty-sounding

Good song btw.

Hits tbh
3/5

It's not the mic that sucks, it's my voice. I did heavy processing to make it less shitty-sounding
Ah ok, too heavy jfl.

Pretty gay song to remix :feelswhat:

I like the song

nice song, let's make it viral

thanks for your contribution

I like it tbqhngl. Sounds like a zoomer version of Blur mixed with One Direction and the chorus is very uplifting.

Also productionmogs me to Saturn and back, good thing I'm stepping my game up with a friend who's producting my upcoming epic album.

Sounds like shit ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back