Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel SPEECH at MRA conference

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

I was watching this live with @PPEcel and @newlyawakened

can i come with you next time ? where did this event take place ?

Low inhib for meeting up

I'm so autismo I wouldn't even dare to set foot on the same continent as that conference.

They finally got a truecel to do the talking.

They an actual incel and not a j00ish normie for once lol

Now that looks like a truecel.

I'm tired of good looking white guys media-fagging as an "incel" for attention.

It's disgusting and pathetic.

He seems like a nice guy.

I think it's fair to say most of us aren't.

By this I mean he doesn't seem to be angry. Most of us are.

I know I am. If I were to say something in public, I would just say I want prostitution to be legalized in my country.

Idiots on this forum will call him a slayer because he's black or that he should thugmax.

They should bring someone that speak like Hitler next time. :lul:
He will give us a great motivational speech and then we will all leave the conference room to march outside.

Actually watched.

I'm going to the next one 100%.

He is voicecel also. What's the username of this guy on the forum, surely he posts here?

He will give us a great motivational speech and then we will all leave the conference room to march outside.
:feelsautistic: unironically the only way to force an incel uprising

would be funny ngl, imagine incels marching around the city

Someone please pin this, there is no way in hell anyone can say it's all about personality after looking at that face. With the exception of soy junkies ofc, but to the normies lurking this is irrefutable proof

Someone please pin this, there is no way in hell anyone can say it's all about personality after looking at his face

The IT fags will be like "He is ok looking dude just needs a haircut and shower (after he is gassed so he don't spoil our genes)."

Now this, this is what you call a TRUE fucking incel. No hope for him at all. To be labeled a trucel you need to at least be facially on his level or below. Even though I don’t think it can get worse than that

That was a great afternoon, we should grab lunch sometime.

Someone please pin this, there is no way in hell anyone can say it's all about personality after looking at that face. With the exception of soy junkies ofc, but to the normies lurking this is irrefutable proof
@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @Ryo_Hazuki @i_a_m_i @Master @cocksucker @WithoutMe

Mods should pin this for at least a few days.

@PPEcel's thread about the conference was pinned but the relevant incel speech video wasn't uploaded at the time.

The trucels need to be supported!

The new Hisler

CuckTears wont touch this

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @Ryo_Hazuki @i_a_m_i @Master @cocksucker @WithoutMe

Mods should pin this for at least a few days.

@PPEcel's thread about the conference was pinned but the relevant incel speech video wasn't uploaded at the time.

The trucels need to be supported!

He was hilarious, couldn't stop laughing when he talked about post-wall foids.

They an actual incel and not a j00ish normie for once lol
The community is filled with people like Orrett, but they can only ever select all these failed normies, then when these normies stop being massive faggots and larpers they get a girlfriend. Reminds of that "incel" spokesperson who had a girlfriend before he was "incel" came out and denounced incels for the MSM. Really makes you think.

Finally a real incel and not a fat fakecel tbh

lmao truecels would be too fucking afraid to even show up. I wouldn't be within 50 miles of that place if i knew that shit was going down.

Now that looks like a truecel.

I'm tired of good looking white guys media-fagging as an "incel" for attention.

It's disgusting and pathetic.
Bu.....But MuH mEnTalZels

He needs to lose weight and KanyeWestmaxx

Love the ending, he's right about the looks wall vs the eggs wall. Our ballsacks have no expiration date.

He seems like a nice guy.

I think it's fair to say most of us aren't.

By this I mean he doesn't seem to be angry. Most of us are.

I know I am. If I were to say something in public, I would just say I want prostitution to be legalized in my country.

If he's nice why is he single ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They finally got a truecel to do the talking.
Agreed.This was needed,but I feel like someone with better communicative skills would be better for the job.