Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel spotted! I repeat Incel spotted!

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-

"Sir, could you please leave? We don't want your kind here, don't make me call the police"
How do we allow this? When does it end?
IT COULD'VE BEEN YOU!!

Sportsball is no place for feelings, unless you're the athletes. I remember one time the announcers heckled this incel looking dude just for how he looked.

I mean the Kiss Cam itself is unfair pressure, I don't think the cameramen at these games have to care about decency.

Maybe they had good intentions. Like to get some people to feel sorry for him and come talk to him. But, that's also annoying af.

all normies are bullies

now that’s just pure evil

It actually says "alone cam" wtf literally bullying

Not surprising, sports fans are just jock wannabes who aren't good enough to actually play the sport.

Maybe they had good intentions. Like to get some people to feel sorry for him and come talk to him. But, that's also annoying af.
Doubt it. These cams are usually put up to make fun of people or taunt. When I went to sports games when I was little, I was always scared to be on the camera.

Never go to these events as a subhuman. Essentially chad worship and the camera guy will zoom in on you to make fun of you. I’ve seen it happen. This culture is so fucked up I hope someone goes ER on these clowns.

Sportsball
I tell you the England team aren't even good. The players that play for them are just terrible.. it is embarrassing. All they can see in it is Money and Status when they put on the shirt. Millions watch them and they have Looks down too. They could play god awfully and Simps and Cucks would still pay for the tickets to watch them fail.
Just leave him to cope ffs, his life is probably already pretty shit anyhow.
Now when he goes out he is going to be "that guy on the alone cam". He'll probably rope because of the bullying actions.

Doing that shit should be illegal wtf

They want us to rope

this is me
(not rlly but its happened to me before at a game)

Attachments

• KissKam.mp4
    309.6 KB
he was probably shitposting in off-topic

I’d go Joker if that was me.

just go outside bro

Execute incel extermination plan

most sports are retarded, soy and gay.

Only blood sports were animals fight to death and normies/sexhavers are killed, are worthing watching.

That's fucked up

That’s a failed normie

'incel cam' in 2020

if this guy is incel what am I?

Thism
Not surprising, sports fans are just jock wannabes who aren't good enough to actually play the sport.

Why would any self-respecting incel go to one of these games smh