Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel Survey 2: Select all Ideas which you Agree with

Incel Survey 2: Select all Ideas which you Agree with

• People of different ethnicities should be allowed to date

• Transgendered people shouldn't enjoy the same rights as others

• There are only two genders

• I'm okay with receiving anal

• If I am not getting sex that's a good reason to end a romantic relationship

• Friendships can only occur if both parties benefit (something)

• Law enforcement should limit the amount of sex people have

• I would consider a Gay relationship

• I am open to the idea of giving head

• I could never date a girl who's been with a man of another race

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also I misread “ If i am not getting sex” as “If I am not good at sex”, So i shouldve voted yes there

I meant I’m ok to do it on a girl, not a guy.
Wat
You look super retarded, you learn that in grade 3, lol. Anyways, here, this should help you. The ending of a word can clue you into it's gender, of course there are some exceptions but take this for now. I'll DM you some more charts and stuff if you need them

View attachment 395778
are u from a francophone country??? I got 6 little lamanated folders of French stuff that’s super condensed so I’m gonna flip through that and see where I get

Wat

are u from a francophone country??? I got 6 little lamanated folders of French stuff that’s super condensed so I’m gonna flip through that and see where I get
I'm from canada, so my parents forced me into french. Anyways, the chart I gave you is really basic stuff, I'd give you something a little more complex but I don't think that would do you any help if you don't even know what was learnt in french 1

Never tag me again young man

>People of different ethnicities should be allowed to date
I'm not going to say no if a girl of a different race liked me. I think girls of most if not all races can have good qualities.
>Transgendered people shouldn't enjoy the same rights as others
Ideally they should, but they're usually so annoying that it sometimes makes me reconsider.
>There are only two genders
Yes.
>If I am not getting sex that's a good reason to end a romantic relationship
Isn't the whole point of a romantic relationship about getting sex/companionship? Otherwise you're just friends
>Friendships can only occur if both parties benefit (something)
True, even if it's only just enjoying each other's company
>Law enforcement should limit the amount of sex people have
Definitely not. It's not like this would solve inceldom, either.
>I could never date a girl who's been with a man of another race
Depends on the race.

>I am open to the idea of giving head
>I would consider a Gay relationship
>I'm okay with receiving anal

lmao wtf is all this gay shit

there's a couple of them that i think should be explained

Transgendered people shouldn't enjoy the same rights as others​

I voted No because I think they should enjoy exactly the same rights as others, aka to be treated as the gender they are, and to not be able to force other people to lie or threaten them with violence, bullying, or losing their job, as they do

I could never date a girl who's been with a man of another race​

I wouldn't like the idea tbh, but I would date her, otherwise I'd be a volcel

Weird, but OK

my standards are;

looksmatch face wise
not fat (as in obese, chubby is okay)
Not crazy
not super high n-count
near my age groups
My standards are:

Has to atleast be a 5/10 in looks (maybe 4.5/10)
Not fat
No tattoos, No piercings
Not crazy either
Body count is no more than 3
Within my age group
Has to be a Introverted Intuitive (I'm referring to MBTI)

Screenshot 20210113 183346
Reported.

Only top 3. I Don't agree with any faggotry

interesting surveys

glow nigga shit

Wow we got a lot of racist fakecels.
These are the same people saying JBW isn't real but they have a requirement list as long as a woman's.

Wow we got a lot of racist fakecels.
These are the same people saying JBW isn't real but they have a requirement list as long as a woman's.
Easy for you to say because no one outside of your race wants to fuck blck women

just lol at this shit

Xddd
@knajjd
Tbh receiving anal from girl ( theoretically she uses leg or hand) wouldnt be gay, right?
It’s gay as fuck, they’re touching ur butt. Getting legged is gay, getting pegged is gay, getting fingered is gay, regardless of who’s finger leg etc it is. Same with sucking dick, strap on dildo from a woman or not

My standards are:

Has to atleast be a 5/10 in looks (maybe 4.5/10)
Not fat
No tattoos, No piercings
Not crazy either
Body count is no more than 3
Within my age group
Has to be a Introverted Intuitive (I'm referring to MBTI)
+ Christian
+ faithful
Except for the last one (undecided), I would agree. But I would compromise also in looks more for a virgin wife (but that's more a wise, than the desired thing.) I guess, infatuation because of looks is a fleeting thing anyway, despite the benefits of having a virgin wife. On the other hand, as Incel, the only thing which I experience is short infatuation because of looks.

How is wanting a average girl with an modest appearance volcel?
Because you haven't learned yet that average girls don't go for cels. Why would an average hoe ever give you a chance if she can get dicked by chads who line up for her attention? Either lower your standards or be a volcel till u die. This reasoning only applies if you are an average guy but in that case you are not incel anyway and most likely just young and delusional.

My standards are:

Biologically female
3/10+
Not landwhale, not overtly obese.

I can't hope for anything better I got rejected by literal 2/10 landwhales before so yeah.

‘I’m open to the idea of giving head’
‘I’m okay with receiving anal’

this thread is very gay :feelswhat:

lol @ "considering gay relationship"

I like the surveys. Keep posting them and keep tagging me pls:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I coulkd never date a woman that's been with another man period. If she is not a virgin I am NOT touching that filthy whore.
Smart choice for any chance of a long-term.

isn't "giving head" in this instance just cunnilingus?

Lmao why is there so much gay shit in there?

Pretty cucked poll. Is it intended to be a trap?