Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel Survey: Select all Statements which you believe to be true.

Incel Survey: Select all Statements which you believe to be true.

• Facial attractiveness is the biggest predictor of relationship success

• Women find masculine features to be the most attractive

• All Women perceive attractiveness in the same way

• Females constantly engage in Hypergamy even in non romantic settings such as the workplace.

• It is possible for a women to appreciate you for your personality

• Even if you are bellow an 8 out of ten, you still have a chance at a relationship

• The hwīte race has the highest SMV

• R[redacted] should be legal

• Women should be identified with derogatory terms such as 'foid,' 'toilet,' 'cumdupster,' etc

• Men and Women who engage in frivolous sex are bad for society

Results are only viewable after voting.
Selinity

Selinity

banned
This is an experiment on the incel community and their views on various black pill talking points. Simply select all statements which you agree with. If you wish to view the results, vote yourself.

• @Idotms
  • @pp183
  • @WØLF
  • @dreadtheblackpill
  • @SuccessfulShark
  • @TuffWarlock
  • @Captvic
  • @Speed
  • @Ferd
  • @<human
  • @metabuxx
  • @VoidRunner
  • @deeptroat
  • @AlwaysHungry
  • @oldcel75
  • @SocialzERo
  • @Liszt
  • @NumbThePain
  • @Cybersex is our hope
  • @TruestBlackCel
  • @Kurt Gödel
  • @JohnDcel
  • @DeepSea
  • @Capable_Onion
  • @TheDarkEnigma
  • @spongysleight
  • @Guykild
  • @MaxZM98
  • @TallCelFag
  • @WorldYamataizer
  • @gymletethnicel
  • @Atavistic Autist
  • @4
  • @MajimaGorr0
  • @Wilfred
  • @HyperVersager_4EVER
  • @incelerated
  • @FullTimeLoser
  • @TheNEET
  • @Gyros_Pretcel
  • @starcrapoo
  • @Hapacelricecel
  • @Blacktarpill
  • @Studiocel
  • @Rafa
  • @Sonozaki
  • @Subhuman100
  • @Pengwin
  • @Appetite4Destrction
  • @Gone Coping
  • @ReconElement
  • @UKhapacel
  • @Salt
  • @VindalooCell
  • @builderseed
  • @wasted12years
  • @blobcel
  • @BummerDrummer
  • @Robtical
  • @Zzzguy
  • @acidburn10
  • @To koniec
  • @Ika-Sama
  • @Wettinghose
  • @PPEcel
  • @GanyoTribe
  • @ScornedStoic
  • @Sheepcel
  • @Legendarywristcel
  • @Eschewcel
  • @yikerinos
  • @Diocel
  • @Speedloader
  • @omnilet
  • @BlackCel62
  • @Lookscel
  • @Hatedfreak
  • @hänonlutka
  • @TINMAN
  • @azakhan
  • @Words2_live_bye
  • @tulasdanslos
  • @ThisWorldIsAMess
  • @existentialhack
  • @Idlevillagercel
  • @ItsNotADream
  • @Lonelycel
  • @THE TRUE HONKLER
  • @Lolimancer
  • @pekocel
  • @domdom
  • @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
  • @Raper
  • @Truest truecel

some of these are wet is water

I voted for all except women could appreciate you for your personality

I voted for all except women could appreciate you for your personality
I think they can (friendship) but they'll never think of you romantically unless you meet their looks requirement. Surprisingly enough though, 13% of people don't think face is the biggest predictor of relationship success

What does "appreciate" means?
Yes, she can be your friend if your personality can give her something in return. But you won't fuck her or become her boyfriend solely based on personality.
If your personality is about worshipping whores and help them without asking for anything in return, you'll be a good f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ dog to her.

22658.jpg

What does "appreciate" means?
Yes, she can be your friend if your personality can give her something in return. But you won't fuck her or become her boyfriend solely based on personality.
If your personality is about worshipping whores and help them without asking for anything in return, you'll be a good f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ dog to her.

appreciate pretty much means value, a foid can value you for being funny (providing her entertainment,) the question doesn't say 'A foid can enter a sexual relationship with you based on personality:soy:."

Only 61.5% voted whites as the highest SMV

voted all but Redacted and derogatory.
I feel it would be wierd to call a foid a foid irl. Its more just incel jargon

This whole post is just an FBI bait for the 8th question, everyone who voted that one is having their location tracked rn good luck JFL.

Are you a foid researcher of some kind? In that case this thing doesn't really have a statistic value as the samlpe isn't randomized.

appreciate pretty much means value, a foid can value you for being funny (providing her entertainment,) the question doesn't say 'A foid can enter a sexual relationship with you based on personality:soy:."
i ticked that one. you can be appreciated for being funny but she'd want nothing to do with you in bed. also if you're ugly she probably would interpret your personality as creepiness/overcompensation.

"All Women perceive attractiveness in the same way"
I mean of course there are minor variations in their preferences but all non-Chad's are subhuman at the eyes of women.
Foid, femasite, femoid etc. are for venting online, would be bizarre to use them irl
Also the third one from the last is glowing hard

It is possible for women to appreciate your personality

:soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:
These cucks must be banned :feelsree::reeeeee:

Are you a foid researcher of some kind? In that case this thing doesn't really have a statistic value as the samlpe isn't randomized.
I'm not a foid researcher. I just thought I'd make this poll to see what people think, that's all. There's a reason I didn't make it anonymous:feelshehe:

Correct.

Not as relevant as the first item but correct.

Mostly, yeah, but I believe there are rare outliers (mostly due to mental conditions though).

• Females constantly engage in Hypergamy even in non romantic settings such as the workplace.
    Shit, I can't change my vote. Without a doubt! I forgot checking that one.

Yes, if you're at least somewhat attractive and your personality is cold, manipulative, psychopathic and violent.

• Even if you are bellow an 8 out of ten, you still have a chance at a relationship
    Without a doubt, but such relationship will more likely than not not work out, especially nowadays.

No doubt about it. They have tested it even with newborns.

• Women should be identified with derogatory terms such as 'foid,' 'toilet,' 'cumdupster,' etc
    I mean, I won't censor people for venting like that, but I don't think they "should" as if you're wrong if you simply use "woman/women". I use to derogatory terms when I'm pissed and the normal ones otherwise.

Without any shadow of a doubt. You gotta be retarded not to know this is the case.

Correct.

Not as relevant as the first item but correct.

Mostly, yeah, but I believe there are rare outliers (mostly due to mental conditions though).

Shit, I can't change my vote. Without a doubt! I forgot checking that one.

Yes, if you're at least somewhat attractive and your personality is cold, manipulative, psychopathic and violent.

Without a doubt, but such relationship will more likely than not not work out, especially nowadays.

No doubt about it. They have tested it even with newborns.

I mean, I won't censor people for venting like that, but I don't think they "should" as if you're wrong if you simply use "woman/women". I use to derogatory terms when I'm pissed and the normal ones otherwise.

Without any shadow of a doubt. You gotta be retarded not to know this is the case.

this

I thought the numbers would be around 100%, save for the r[redacted] bit, but it seems a little chunk of the incel community still harbour bluepilled thoughts like the 15% of guys who say "Physical attractiveness isn't the biggest predictor of a relationship :soy: "

Based on the context of the survey, although it doesn't say it outright, that conclusion is implied.

I honestly think rape is only bad in the context of damaging another man's property, otherwise I think free sluts should be fair game.
Fight me irl FBI

Using derogatory terms like 'cum-dumpster', 'foid', 'toilet' on a daily basis would make them lose their value the same way niggers made the word 'nigga' lose its value or the same way normies made the word 'incel' lose it's value. Words like those should be preserved to be used in the heat of the moment so they pierce right through a foids heart when they make a guy mad.

Using derogatory terms like 'cum-dumpster', 'foid', 'toilet' on a daily basis would make them lose their value the same way niggers made the word 'nigga' lose its value or the same way normies made the word 'incel' lose it's value. Words like those should be preserved to be used in the heat of the moment so they pierce right through a foids heart when they make a guy mad.
haha, damn right