Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel test] What’s the difference between a woman getting asked out by ugly guys, and a guy getting asked out by ugly women?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Incel test of the week! How knowledgeable are you on the black pill? What does this mean for the womans SMV, and what does this mean for the mans SMV?

>a guy getting asked out by ugly women
a myth

>a woman getting asked out by ugly guy
a legal case

>a guy getting asked out by ugly women
a myth

>a woman getting asked out by ugly guy
a legal case
Sorry sir, that’s not the answer I am looking for.

The difference is that ugly women don't ask men out, or it happens so rarely it's negligible.

The difference is that ugly women don't ask men out, or it happens so rarely it's negligible.
Sorry sir, that’s not the answer I am looking for. Re read the question and answer it.

a woman getting asked out by ugly guys
HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

a guy getting asked out by ugly women
CHAD ONLY

-> The woman has infinite SMV, simply because she has a hole.
-> The guy is most likely a gigachad and has very high SMV.

-> The woman has infinite SMV, simply because she has a hole.
-> Ugly guys' SMV is almost non existent.

Sorry sir, that’s not the answer I am looking for. Re read the question and answer it.
In terms of SMV, it lowers the woman's SMV, because it's insulting for her to get asked out by low-tier men. It raises the man's SMV, because it's rare for a man to ever get asked out

HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

CHAD ONLY
DING DING DING. WE HAVE A WINNER. A moment for the high IQ Inkwel. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

This answer is the closest to being correct. What it means is that the woman herself has low SMV as men tend to go for lower tier women whom they believe they have a shot with, especially ugly men. What it means for the dude is that his SMV is high, as foids rarely EVER ask out guys.
Anyone else who answers after this is a slowcel.

@Ecstasy @SlayerSlayer @RemoveNormalfags thank you all for participating. Better luck next week dirty inklers.

Last edited:
1. A legal case
2. Hypergamy

In terms of SMV, it lowers the woman's SMV, because it's insulting for her to get asked out by low-tier men. It raises the man's SMV, because it's rare for a man to ever get asked out
High IQ response right here, I will give you that.

The woman would call 911.

Getting asked out/approached by a woman means you’re at the very least high tier normie, most likely a Chadlite

Who cares about SMV? It's a means, not an end. If women are approaching you that's more than the common man sees in his life. You'd be far from incel if you were lucky enough to have women approaching you.

Getting asked out/approached by a woman means you’re at the very least high tier normie, most likely a Chadlite
I always thought the difference between Chad and Chad lite is that women throw themselves at Chad while Chad-lite has to ask women out.

-It will make the foid's self esteem lower from being approached by nonchads.

-It will make the man feel so attractive that ugly whores can't help themselves from seeking his validation to help them forget about the nonchads who approached them.

>woman getting asked out by ugly guys

that woman has an average SMV. is probably not stacy but a low/mid-tier becky, stacies don't get asked out by ugly guys..because they already know that she doesn't want them.

>guy getting asked out by ugly women.

ugly women don't want ugly men, so the dude has to be at least mid-tier normie or high-tier.

the difference is that one requires a higher "SMV" to be asked out by the opposite sex.

>woman getting asked out by ugly guys

that woman has an average SMV. is probably not stacy but a low/mid-tier becky, stacies don't get asked out by ugly guys..because they already know that she doesn't want them.

>guy getting asked out by ugly women.

ugly women don't want ugly men, so the dude has to be at least mid-tier normie or high-tier.

the difference is that one requires a higher "SMV" to be asked out by the opposite sex.

I always thought the difference between Chad and Chad lite is that women throw themselves at Chad while Chad-lite has to ask women out.
I’ve seen kids get approached in college and they’re Chadlites and high tier normies, definitely not Chads. True Chads just have a constant flow of pussy 24/7 without even trying

They guy will either still fuck her or softly and kindly reject her. The woman will rudely and offensively reject the ugly man with no chance of sex.

I’ve seen kids get approached in college and they’re Chadlites and high tier normies, definitely not Chads. True Chads just have a constant flow of pussy 24/7 without even trying
It's over.

Indeed. This one dude was 19 and said he had a body count of 30
The average woman by the age of 19 has had 9 sex partners, while the average man has had 7.

The first option is rape and should be punishable by death.
The second option is a myth propagated through patriarchal representations of society, said representations therefore constitute rape and should be punishable by death.

No difference, in both cases the man deserves death.

I thought the right answer was a guy would bang ugly woman and a woman will reject ugly guy

answer:
both is like a lightening strike occuring and has only been witnessed by zeus himself