Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel testicles will replace the dollar as the United States currency.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
The year is 2225.

Having finally reached a female majority in congress, some radical new bills are being proposed. The most notable one among them is "The breeding license bill". According to this law, all males will have to apply for a breeding license once they enter puberty. A female physician will evaluate their genetics, and if they pass the 80th percentile requirements, they will be granted a breeding license. If they do not pass it then, they can reapply at the end of puberty, in the hopes that they were just a late bloomer. ALL MALES CAUGHT TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN WITHOUT A BREEDING LICENSE WILL BE EXECUTED VIA PENILE BLOODLETTING.

Year 2238

After passing numerous bills that restrict the rights of incel males, Congress has decided to finally get rid of the incel menace once and for all. The newest law announced is Roe v Wade 2.0, which requires that all Incel males be castrated, once they fail to acquire a breeding license. The government hopes that by doing this they will completely exterminate the presence of incels. Since Chads are incapable of raping women, they are hoping that this bill will completely eliminate rape.

Year 2300

The plan to exterminate incels has been a complete failure. While there have been no more incels born out of rape, there are still just as many of them as before. The government failed to realize that ugly women breeding with Chad will result in incel children. Meanwhile, the government has been running out of money enforcing all of these programs and laws, while also stockpiling the testicles of castrated incels. The most radical bill in US history is proposed, which would replace the long standing US dollar with the Incel testicle. The bill passes with a unanimous vote in Congress, after everyone was convinced by the cost effectiveness of it when compared to printing money.

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

10/10 KEK. Would KEK again.

There are some femdomcels who would like this. But my version of the future is more likely.

Female worship

Hopefully I will be at mars by that time.

Hopefully I will be at mars by that time.
Jfl, you really think Elon Musk is gonna take you with him? By that point, he'll be a head in a radioactive pickle jar that has a penis attached to his forehead.

> The bill passes with a unanimous vote in Congress, after everyone was convinced by the cost effectiveness of it when compared to printing money.

You're telling me that in the 2200s we will still be printing cash? I'd be surprised if cash is still around in 30 years.
Jfl, you really think Elon Musk is gonna take you with him? By that point, he'll be a head in a radioactive pickle jar that has a penis attached to his forehead.
Based.

Perhaps the quadrillionaire CEO of the GoogmazonX conglomerate will need slave labor for their space mining colonies.

> The bill passes with a unanimous vote in Congress, after everyone was convinced by the cost effectiveness of it when compared to printing money.

You're telling me that in the 2200s we will still be printing cash? I'd be surprised if cash is still around in 30 years.

Based
After the great digital downfall of 2149, there will be no more internet, due to a Chad cooming all over the servers after he pulled out of a female senator.

My testicles will be worth a cent each

After the great digital downfall of 2149, there will be no more internet, due to a Chad cooming all over the servers after he pulled out of a female senator.

That must be a lot of coom.

Anthology of Incel Speculative Fiction (Incel-fi) when?

The breeding license bill is very original of you and I think it makes sense to put it into practice. After all, there are already laws and those that remain to be done to make the lives of ugly men more and more miserable.
Moreover, before the end of this century there will already that law or similar.

I'd go full on HitlER should that evER be entERtained ... ...