Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel the movie trailer. To normies incels = violent rapists, murderers, sexist psychopaths.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
While actual rapists, murderers and psychopaths have gfs/wives.

SUMMARY:
"INCEL" is a short horror/thriller film about two women, struggling to survive against a dangerous man. Underneath this, the film highlights both our own perceptions of morality and the resulting hate that can happen when we look to find scapegoats for our own failings.

"The Incel rebellion has already begun".
With this project, we had two very distinct storylines, one story displaying the bravery and courage of the two kidnapped and oppressed women who have to fight for survival. But we also have the story of the conflicted or confused and seemingly misogynistic kidnapper.
Having these two contrasting stories being shown alongside each other was challenging, but we believe to have done it justice.

The two women have a symbolic meaning, almost a metaphor for today's times of inequality among sexes. They are captured and left at the mercy of a man. Trapped and tied down in a small container god knows where. They must find a way to over-power their captor and make their escape.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
This is less of a true reflection of incels and more predictive programming and society WANTING incels to snap.

Society does not know what they want to do with incels. We have seen through the bullshit that is
- Self help scams
- Pick Up Artists (a jew psy-op designed to shift blame to men for them to accept decadence and materialism as access to pussy)
- Calling out Atheist schemes as hypocritical money grabbing cults (NLP comes to mind)
- Calling out bodybuilding and the fitness industry as being about genetics and not "diet and exercise".
- Bringing down the online dating by calling out female hypergamy and the unsustainability of a gene pool where 95% (females) get with 5% Male Chads Its not scientifically possible.
Even if we want stylistic, hyperbole, incel movies better ones have been done.

Law and Order SVU- Holden's Manifesto

Elementary- Meet Your Maker (series 6 episode 12)

Calling out bodybuilding and the fitness industry as being about genetics and not "diet and exercise".
Roids my friend. Not genetics. Human growth hormone and synthetic testosterone.

90% of male actors and models are on roids

fucking normies

No one is going to watch this gay movie.

any publicity is good publicity

Screenshot 20181025 012343

ofc hes a white guy with an asian gf, lol at him thinking he got a gf based off his social value.

i was thinking putting in a penny and commenting on the funding on that project.
do it, i bet you will be only one donation to this (((project)))

Incels are socially awkward meek virgins usually but that isn’t interesting to (((Hollywood))) so they portray incels as cold blooded psychopaths.

Fuck you (((Hollywood))).

Of course not, this isn't even a student project, its just shit.

I recall another film trailer based on Incel, but the lead actor was handsome. LOL.
Roids my friend. Not genetics. Human growth hormone and synthetic testosterone.

90% of male actors and models are on roids

Nice way to chemical castrate yourself.

What's the point of looking good if you can't reproduce and yes this happened to many a former or current bodybuilder.

While actual rapists, murderers and psychopaths have gfs/wives.

SUMMARY:
"INCEL" is a short horror/thriller film about two women, struggling to survive against a dangerous man. Underneath this, the film highlights both our own perceptions of morality and the resulting hate that can happen when we look to find scapegoats for our own failings.

"The Incel rebellion has already begun".
With this project, we had two very distinct storylines, one story displaying the bravery and courage of the two kidnapped and oppressed women who have to fight for survival. But we also have the story of the conflicted or confused and seemingly misogynistic kidnapper.
Having these two contrasting stories being shown alongside each other was challenging, but we believe to have done it justice.

The two women have a symbolic meaning, almost a metaphor for today's times of inequality among sexes. They are captured and left at the mercy of a man. Trapped and tied down in a small container god knows where. They must find a way to over-power their captor and make their escape.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Who the fuck is their target audience? Shitting on male victims. Women think they are victims...chad must be rolling around hystericaly pissing himself.

I sexually identify myself as a serial killer rapist

"almost a metaphor for today's times of inequality among sexes"

When tf have the sexes ever had equality in history? Foids never had it as good as today. JFL at soyboys trying to rewrite history.

And let whores think incels are a threat. They'll be all the more surprised when their Chad fuckbuddy rapes and murders the stupid bitch.

Never doubt the sheep like nature of the eternal NPC.

Edit: I love how we are literally Hitler gassing all the Jews, while actual murderers get fan mail and nude pictures sent to them all the time. Got to love how we, posting on this forum about our shitty lives are the thugs for them to point at.

Of course not, this isn't even a student project, its just shit.
Feminists might force people to watch it. Because you know, "check your male privilege" and shit. If any woman tells me to watch this garbage she can eat my farts.

Last edited:
Hopefully this movie has good tips how to kidnap and rape feeemayles.

With this project, we had two very distinct storylines, one story displaying the bravery and courage of the two kidnapped and oppressed women who have to fight for survival.
Someone pass me a shotgun