Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait #28513: identifying with the villain of the story

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Doesn't matter what story it is, the villain is always someone who got shafted by someone else and acts out in retribution.

One of my personal favorites is Agent Smith:

The villains are usually more interesting than the heroes. Not that evil is necessary more interesting, it's just easier to write. Especially now in the days of the wokeness tyranny do we not get interesting heroes anymore. They all have to be flawless "Mary Sues" otherwise they will get CANCELLED over being so PROBLEMATIC. God, I hate America.

One of my personal favorites is Agent Smith
I agree. Villains are way more relatable... heroes are boring af, most of the time they're good looking also, halo effect
I like Agent Smith
Cypher was pretty badass too... but he couldn't handle the redpill and went ER... he got cucked by Neo also

Last edited:
I always want the villain to win. Unless it is Berserk

Am the villain and this is my tragic backstory im 62856716

Villains are flawed, have a motivation and are usually proactive.

Good guys are almost perfect and only act to stop the villain.

Yeah I wonder why I relate to the villain better

i can see why he became a villian...

I was raised not on disney but on star wars and lotr and batman, and I loved the villains. In the princess and the bride that goblin manlet I vibed with hard and still do. I loved the penguin and carmine falcone. I loved the CIS and general grevious, I loved the orcs and stuff of mordor and the mouth of sauron.

TDLR I love evil ugly villains and have always loved them and vibed with them

Most villains are usually portrayed as ugly, which just makes it a lot more of a relatable character than someone who is a good looking fag, who fights for a stupid reason most of the time.

i always rooted for villains in shows and it really pissed me off as a kid never seeing them win, now i realize all those stories were made my moralfags that want to appeal to a high audience, so its rigged. My favourite movies and shows are ones that end in sad, realistic endings, because that's the real world.

Heroes are generally gaslighting chads/stacies who fight to protect the very society that honours them as gods, so it's difficult to relate with any of them.

I for one prefer anti-heroes and villains because most of them have understandable motives and aren't one-dimensional and an incredibly op mary sue like your typical Superman.

I love Matrix ngl

Depends on the story

The villain is always the cool guy

i always rooted for villains in shows and it really pissed me off as a kid never seeing them win, now i realize all those stories were made my moralfags that want to appeal to a high audience, so its rigged. My favourite movies and shows are ones that end in sad, realistic endings, because that's the real world.
based
what are your favorite movies and tv shows? I'm in need of new copes to watch

The villains are the true hERoes.

I always side with the bad guys because IRL bad guys always win and I like realistic movies.

Agent Smith was an unoriginal take on Lucifer though

Damn, he was right all along
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

same. even when the villain makes sense, the hero will just use npc logic to rationalize fighting him, or does not even bother to do that. and then the chad hero saves the day and everybody is happy. cringe as fuck :feelswhat:

:soy: "Morality Exists! There Is Good Or Evil Depending On One's Actions."

Heroes are a fantasy that people need to cope with the fact that the real world has nothing but villains.