Incel trait #459 Not always being plugged in

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Normies need constant stimulation. They are either talking to other normies, on their phone, or have headphones on. You will never see a normie sitting alone at lunch just eating their food. They will always be doing one of those things. If you ever see someone doing nothing, that’s a guaranteed incel.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
I remember when I used to go to the gym and used the treadmills, I was the only one who didn't have earphones plugged in. There was a row of about 20 people using them and I was the only fucking one. I tried it once but I got paranoid that someone would be able to hear the music I was listening to.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
I'd say the opposite is an incel trait, since as an incel I have fuck all to do while out so I need to have a phone so I don't get bored to shit. Usually also have headphones so I can listen to podcasts and stuff and not have to listen to other peoples shit on the bus. Most normies have friends around so they don't need to be plugged in all the time.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BrettyBoy’s biggest fan
-
I remember when I used to go to the gym and used the treadmills, I was the only one who didn't have earphones plugged in. There was a row of about 20 people using them and I was the only fucking one. I tried it once but I got paranoid that someone would be able to hear the music I was listening to.
This was me as well. I’ve always been self conscious on people judging the kind of music I listen to

narcissist

narcissist

Commander
-
i just listen to blackmetal or country while im gymcelling.

F

Fliptard

Recruit
-
You will never see a normie sitting alone at lunch just eating their food. If you ever see someone doing nothing, that’s a guaranteed incel.
This is me. I don’t know what to say to normies most of the time that won’t end in “meh” responses.

I tried it once but I got paranoid that someone would be able to hear the music I was listening to.
I check my earphones from time to time too to see if the damage finally made both it and my laptop play music.

narcissist

narcissist

Commander
-
You will never see a normie sitting alone at lunch just eating their food.
my sister compared me to a dog when i was randomly standing with my thoughts, she is a giganormie who cant spend 30seconds without staring at a screen

like dogs stand there and chill no moving just looking randomly