Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: A foid will never cry over you

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Right now there is countless foids shedding tears over chad, songs being written, and hearts being broken. All because of the difference of a few millimeters of bone. Imagine the excitement of going to school as a young chad, seeing your gfs friends eyeing you in class angrily knowing you get to break her heart. Shes at home just feeling raw emotion all in connection to you. Wait, you are incel, you were never even noticed in class. If news broke at school or at work you have died people would just put their head down to try to fit in with everyone else so it seems like they are feeling any grief at all. But in reality everyone is just putting on the same act. You will never get to make a girl emotional.

And if you don't make a foid emotional, you don't even exist in her world because foids are 100% led by their emotions.

She will cry if she is forced to dance with an ogrecel like me.

Imagine thinking anyone would cry over you, let alone foids

A foid saw me and cried because she had never seen a more repulsive male in her life.
Imagine thinking anyone would cry over you, let alone foids
my parents cried over me when they found out I was retarded.

They cry if forced to interact with me.

A foid saw me and cried because she had never seen a more repulsive male in her life.

Brutal

Not true. We all will die one day. Chad's body might be buried right next to us. The foid will literally be crying over us.

you can make a girl cry pretty easily if you want

Right now there is countless foids shedding tears over chad, songs being written, and hearts being broken. All because of the difference of a few millimeters of bone. Imagine the excitement of going to school as a young chad, seeing your gfs friends eyeing you in class angrily knowing you get to break her heart. Shes at home just feeling raw emotion all in connection to you. Wait, you are incel, you were never even noticed in class. If news broke at school or at work you have died people would just put their head down to try to fit in with everyone else so it seems like they are feeling any grief at all. But in reality everyone is just putting on the same act. You will never get to make a girl emotional.
Not if you chadfish :)

damn, they should have hid their tears from you. i guess they thought you were too retarded to understand the situation?

Then I wouldn’t cry after I brutally crush them to death in Minecraft. All things must have equal pay

Having a foid crying over you = chad ? Coz it's not so hard

Not much of a surprise there

i had a girl she was crying for me back in the days... becouse i hit her in the pussy :)) and i throw it over the tables
that was in 7th grade if i remember well.

At this point I'm thinking when I die nobody will be attending my funeral other than some public priest cuck that will say a few words for a couple of minutes while eating a Snicker's bar before they put the box that holds my corpse into the ground.

The only tears that will exist will be a couple of Mexican day laborers crying tears of sweat from the rope and pulley unloading the box of my remains six feet under.

Last edited:
At this point I'm thinking when I die nobody will be attending my funeral other than some public priest cuck that will say a few words for a couple of minutes while eating a Snicker's bar before they put the box that holds my corpse into the ground.
Truecels dont even get a casket they just get incinerated

wrong. my mom will

Truecels dont even get a casket they just get incinerated
Hmm...

Well, this is the government we're talking about here, they'll probably just incinerate me because it's more cost effective that way.