Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Acting younger/older for your age

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Face it man, we've been isolated for so many years we don't have anyone to compare how we should act. It was super weird to be around normoids after years of isolation, it felt like being around a bunch of toddlers. There is a chance for a bigger downside, never getting the advancement you need socially, if you've been isolated for so long you'll probably never be able to imitate how normal people act.
jfl fuck society

Idk man I think I act my age

ye i just feel out of place tbh

Don't know how true this holds through life, but I get the impression that many current incels (including myself) acted 'older' at a young age. The way I've always seen this is that we weren't acting childish because our lack of social skills excluded us from groups that would have given us a chance to express childish interests with other kids.

I'm still 16

Sometimes young but sounds brutal tbh

I feel old and young at the same time it's weird

It depends what Im doing

u started uni or something op¿?

I don’t even know tbh

I always acted more mature than I was

Always was considered mature tbh

Hmmm. Good question. Short answer: yes to both, but in my case it's a little more complicated.

When I was a teenager, I looked and behaved older, but I was very innocent with a lot of things; at 15, my 10-12 year old cousins had more street smarts than I did. In my twenties, I behaved the way a typical awkward pre-teen boy behaves, and in terms of sexual experience, I'm still at that development stage.

IF YOU MISS OUT ON KEY DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES AS A KID, YOU'LL BE PLAYING "CATCH UP" YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A CHILD. ONLY SEX AND SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE WILL MATURE YOU.

Over for incelcels.