Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Always apologising

The Honkler

The Honkler

living in a clown world
It has already became a habit, you are doing it by reflex everytime you make a mistake. Due to the Failo Effect, people will always criticise you for the smallest things, you are constantly apologising trying to de-escalate any conflicts because you know no one will be on your side otherwise. Probably more prominent in highinhibcels.

I have to grit my teeth to keep from doing this sometimes

Yeah agreed, my roommate mentioned it. I then started saying "my bad" and he said "don't say that either".

its not a incel trait its a cuck trait. i never apologize if im not wrong.

It has already became a habit, you are doing it by reflex everytime you make a mistake. Due to the Failo Effect, people will always criticise you for the smallest things, you are constantly apologising trying to de-escalate any conflicts because you know no one will be on your side otherwise. Probably more prominent in highinhibcels.
Meanwhile Chad never apologies and everyone STILL let's him off.

It makes me so fucking mad

its not a incel trait its a cuck trait. i never apologize if im not wrong.
Yeah, problem is Chads/Stacies/normies will use the opportunity to pick on you if you attempt to butt heads with them. They also have numbers on their side. Honestly, I just want them to leave me alone. Like another thread has stated, isolation is better than getting picked on.
I speak from personal experience. I tried to defend myself from a baseless accusation from a normie. Mogged him in debating so he lost pretty badly. A couple of his friends were asking me to apologise to him, didn't do it because I wasn't wrong and ended up being no.1 public enemy amongst the normies and chads. This was followed by about 2 years of torment from the normies. Every suspected crime was blamed on me. I was the scapegoat for all of them. And many more things I would very much like to forget.

So now I just resort to apologising all the time. I tried of having to deal with all that bullshit. I'm just tired.

Last edited:
legit
though i don't do it as much anymore

Yeah i apolgise way too much

i do not relate tbh

Yeah, problem is Chads/Stacies/normies will use the opportunity to pick on you if you attempt to butt heads with them. They also have numbers on their side. Honestly, I just want them to leave me alone. Like another thread has stated, isolation is better than getting picked on.
I speak from personal experience. I tried to defend myself from a baseless accusation from a normie. Mogged him in debating so he lost pretty badly. A couple of his friends were asking me to apologise to him, didn't do it because I wasn't wrong and ended up being no.1 public enemy amongst the normies and chads. This was followed by about 2 years of torment from the normies. Every suspected crime was blamed on me. I was the scapegoat for all of them. And many more things I would very much like to forget.

So now I just resort to apologising all the time. I tried of having to deal with all that bullshit. I'm just tired.
it fucking sucks when hypocrite people pick you up just to feel better about themselves. Happened with me too, man. I really don't care about the consequences wish will always be bad, but i never apologize if im not wrong and i never submit myself to anyone, even tho my ass gets hunted because people cant stand the fact that i have no guilt for being born ugly

I actually apologize more on hear than in real life because I don’t want to get banned for accidentally insulting someone.

Last edited:
Im sorry about that.

Why do people get mad for me saying sorry? Its a habit and if i fuck up i want to apologize

High inhib people should get shot in the head, we don’t belong on this evil earth.