Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait; Always being early to appointment

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
As an Incel, you always arrive early cause you know the other party whoever it maybe will treat you even worse than they already do if you arrive late. Also incels have bad luck(it's supernatural curse?!) so train delays, road closures and shit happen to us

Today I was 1 hour early for my test appointment for a certification. Ended up walking around the appointment building for 40 minutes and stepped in dog shit(incels bad luck hits again). Had to wash it off with my hands in the bathroom.

Truecel trait:You don't go to appointments.

Truecel trait:You don't go to appointments.
u have go for health, taxes and wageslavery shit. ur likely unicel
so haven't wageslavrd yet

As an Incel, you always arrive early cause you know the other party whoever it maybe will treat you even worse than they already do if you arrive late. Also incels have bad luck(it's supernatural curse?!) so train delays, road closures and shit happen to us

Today I was 1 hour early for my test appointment for a certification. Ended up walking around the appointment building for 40 minutes and stepped in dog shit(incels bad luck hits again). Had to wash it off with my hands in the bathroom.
Use grass nigga.

Tbh

I barely make appointments. I don't even go to doctors anymore. I don't care.
I was like this but got IBS(constipation fuckery), had vitamin D deficiency and other problems. as result I always go to doctor. just in case some other fag growth problem hits me(shit genes come in packages)
Use grass nigga.
no grass there. I had use my nails and hot to scrape the shit, there was no napkins either. thankfully there was soap so I washed my hands 5 times after washing the shit off

I was like this but got IBS(constipation fuckery), had vitamin D deficiency and other problems. as result I always go to doctor. just in case some other fag growth problem hits me(shit genes come in packages)

no grass there. I had use my nails and hot to scrape the shit, there was no napkins either. thankfully there was soap so I washed my hands 5 times after washing the shit off
The shit was on campus? Who the hell is taking a dog for walks around a University?

I'm always too late for any appointment.

I am tired most of the time.:cryfeels:

But I guess that's why I'm a truecel and not an incel.

Truecel trait: making truecel trait threads

Well I have strong health anxiety. I avoid doctors, am afraid to go there. I don't wanna know what's up you know? Too scared to go there. Also I feel physically fine, I've got no symptoms whatsoever.

The shit was on campus? Who the hell is taking a dog for walks around a University?
was in an urban areas, nesr college campus but there are lots of hobos and other Subhuman trash in the vicinity

brootal, I still go late

Well I have strong health anxiety. I avoid doctors, am afraid to go there. I don't wanna know what's up you know? Too scared to go there. Also I feel physically fine, I've got no symptoms whatsoever.
I see what you mean. But lots of the problems are subtle and you don't notice till they have grown big. I was told I had pre diabetes and didn't know till too late cause didn't go to proper checkups. thankfully reversed it in time, but was very close to being permanently fucked

u have go for health, taxes and wageslavery shit. ur likely unicel
so haven't wageslavrd yet
Wtf? Tf is all this shit?

I didn know ima having to be doing all this bullshit once I begin wageslaving

Wtf? Tf is all this shit?

I didn know ima having to be doing all this bullshit once I begin wageslaving
depends on the job. but if you do management/business jobs u will or certification heavy jobs(IT and medical Cels), you have deal with this

Legit, I was early for job interview today

I see what you mean. But lots of the problems are subtle and you don't notice till they have grown big. I was told I had pre diabetes and didn't know till too late cause didn't go to proper checkups. thankfully reversed it in time, but was very close to being permanently fucked
Fuck man that's brutal.

Incels arrive 1hr early

Whilst chad just casually strolls in an hour late with no consequences

Is seeing the doctor free in Germany?
Well everyone here has some sort of health insurance that covers doctors appointments. My health insurance costs like 180€ a month. I can make as many doctor appointments as I want to, they're "free".

An Incel friend of mine even managed to get his lefort surgery covered because of troubles breathing. So his surgerymaxx is covered by insurance.

low-tier normie trait- arriving late solely for the purpose of seeming cooler than you are

Chad trait- genuinely arriving late because you were getting your dick sucked.

Currently missing work cuz I missed my only bus

Over for Japcels, they always been early to appointments

If I have an appointment for something I spend the entire day thinking about it constantly, waking up earlier drinking coffee rehearsing what I'm going to say when I arrive. Think about opening the door correctly so I don't look like a retard. Remembering to make eye contact but not too much. Using a lot of chewing gum and brushing my teeth for longer. Because I leave my home so rarely every time I do go outside I remember basically every detail of that day. So if I fuck it up it'll be on my mind for months if not years. I still cringe about minor things that happened 5 years ago and to make the thoughts stop I shout a lot.

Yes, I like being early.

can't relate, i'm never on time

Incel Trait; Always being late to appointments because you want to spend as little time in public as possible so you delay leaving until the last possible minute and then miss the public transport

low-tier normie trait- arriving late solely for the purpose of seeming cooler than you are

Chad trait- genuinely arriving late because you were getting your dick sucked.
Traits me

First to arrive, last to leave. Ive actually been a no show on several occasions if i felt that my lateness would draw any attention from any Chad-Troopers who always seem to be on the lookout for us.

Fakecel trait: Attending appointments

Currently missing work cuz I missed my only bus
can't relate, i'm never on time
Incel Trait; Always being late to appointments because you want to spend as little time in public as possible so you delay leaving until the last possible minute and then miss the public transport
[Incel Trait] arriving at variable times to each different appointment because you feel like putting off things until you are in a better mood

Chad always arrives late because he too busy having sex all day