Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Always catching when people are talking/making fun about you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
You have a sixth sense for the shit because you've been dealing with it for the better part of your life now. When it happens to normies they are oblivious to sneak disses even though they do it regularly themselves.

You on the other hand are the absolute bottom of the social totempole. Every joke runs off to you, everyone thinks they are above you, Humans are practical monkeys when it comes to social hierarchies so everyone throws shit on whoever is below them. Meaning you have alot of practice with being outcasted/bullied.

There were so many who did that to me in last year in school. I still see it even on here.

Often because of my autism I do not pick up on slights or insults until well afterwards, upon long-term reflection. But I constantly anticipate brutality to be thrown my way, even when I do not actively understand it.

Normies are incapable of interacting with people if there's not some power dynamic or status imbalance of some sort. They're hardwired to care deeply about the social hierarchy.

You can test this by pretending to be higher or lower status than you actually are in day-to-day interactions with normies. It can be entertaining to see them squim because they don't know for sure "where they stand" relative to you.

There were so many who did that to me in last year in school. I still see it even on here.
All the time, everyday since as far back as I can remember. Easy to gauge when walking through hallways, or open spaces where people on the outskirts watching. Happened today while walking through food court at mall. Table of foids mocking me cuz i had tripped.

Often because of my autism I do not pick up on slights or insults until well afterwards, upon long-term reflection. But I constantly anticipate brutality to be thrown my way, even when I do not actively understand it.
same fucking shit

All the time, everyday since as far back as I can remember. Easy to gauge when walking through hallways, or open spaces where people on the outskirts watching. Happened today while walking through food court at mall. Table of foids mocking me cuz i had tripped.

In b4 "Low T cuck for not ERing them"

You have a sixth sense for the shit because you've been dealing with it for the better part of your life now. When it happens to normies they are oblivious to sneak disses even though they do it regularly themselves.

You on the other hand are the absolute bottom of the social totempole. Every joke runs off to you, everyone thinks they are above you, Humans are practical monkeys when it comes to social hierarchies so everyone throws shit on whoever is below them. Meaning you have alot of practice with being outcasted/bullied.
True ngl eventually you learn to spot that kind of subtle mocking right away so you can distance yourself from it and stop yourself from being exposed to more ridicule than you can handle.

Thats because soyciety makes fun of us all throughout our lives, that we unintentionally develop a spidey sense when a normfag/foid makes fun of us.

i had this thing in HS where I was convinced that I had some mental illness like schizophrenia, narcissim or paranoia because I kept hearing people talking about me behind my back, laughing or giggling when I passeed them in the hallway etc...

It took me over a decade until I started reading the experiences from other guys here, but then it clicked.
I have an inbuilt radar for it because it has been part of my life for so long. My parents also do it.

At my job they also do it. When new colleague enters the company, they show them pictures of all employees (small company) and shit.
I always get weird looks ("ahh so thats that guy" - that kind of thing).

Normies will say that you are LARPING when you tell them about this. Like how girls hush each other when you show up or that one time I was in class and these two girls that hate me texted each other in class, looked at me and then laughed.
Same girls dont look at me when we talk. Like one time, I had to talk to one one-on-one and she literally turned her fucking head to the wall for 15 minutes and talked into the wall instead of adressing me directely.

We must admit that our societies use a subtle system of casts, like in India, and that we are the lower of these casts : the Untouchables.
Physical contact and affection is forbidden towards us.
Our company is not desired anywhere.
They don't reproduce with us.
We're born Untouchables and we die Untouchables.
We don't even have the right to speak about our terrible condition on the web, where non-Untouchables are socializing.
Sometimes, some people from the web comes here, picks up some data and shows it to his cast above to mock us.

I think we should wear sanitary masks like to Covid ones all year-long, as a way to hide our face and a means to recognize each other in the crowd, and a means to say the others "Don't speak or interact with me".
Plus wearing masks all year-long will frighten them, which is a pleasure we shouldn't avoid.

You have a sixth sense for the shit because you've been dealing with it for the better part of your life now.
Very true. Im always on alert for this shiet to happen.

How could you possibly verify this though? Any that you don't catch you won't become aware of so you can't have known you missed them.

How could you possibly verify this though? Any that you don't catch you won't become aware of so you can't have known you missed them.
*Touch the fluffy*

Normies love sneak dissing and (high tiered, chad lights).. I know it's happened to me a ton. It would be interesting to know when specifically.

We must admit that our societies use a subtle system of casts, like in India, and that we are the lower of these casts : the Untouchables.
Physical contact and affection is forbidden towards us.
Our company is not desired anywhere.
They don't reproduce with us.
We're born Untouchables and we die Untouchables.
We don't even have the right to speak about our terrible condition on the web, where non-Untouchables are socializing.
Sometimes, some people from the web comes here, picks up some data and shows it to his cast above to mock us.

I think we should wear sanitary masks like to Covid ones all year-long, as a way to hide our face and a means to recognize each other in the crowd, and a means to say the others "Don't speak or interact with me".
Plus wearing masks all year-long will frighten them, which is a pleasure we shouldn't avoid.
have you noticed the more you hide your subhumanity eg your face with a mask interactions become exponentially better, I even got a slight halo one day in a shop when a foid was sort of making a pass because my entire face covered and gym maxxed.

This makes it even harder to live as you know millimetres of bone and this would be your EXISTANCE NORMALLY FOREVER
Also is a double blow as you viscerally can feel emotionally, and palpate psychoogically how much better interactions with Normans would be if you had millimeters more chad to the face, wearing the mask for me is ropefuel as the experience becomes exponentially better but for only 30mins inside a grocery store, its like some kind of shit short lived super power

Brutal thread ngl.

I have grown almost numb to it,but still hurts a little when it happens.

have you noticed the more you hide your subhumanity eg your face with a mask interactions become exponentially better, I even got a slight halo one day in a shop when a foid was sort of making a pass because my entire face covered and gym maxxed.

This makes it even harder to live as you know millimetres of bone and this would be your EXISTANCE NORMALLY FOREVER
Also is a double blow as you viscerally can feel emotionally, and palpate psychoogically how much better interactions with Normans would be if you had millimeters more chad to the face, wearing the mask for me is ropefuel as the experience becomes exponentially better but for only 30mins inside a grocery store, its like some kind of shit short lived super power

That's right, I noticed an improvement in social interactions since I wear the mask all the time outside. I noticed it especially when I went to the hairdresser to just cut my hairs : the rule now is to never remove the mask, and as I didn't knew the foids cutting my hairs, she was way more talkative and friendly.

I also kind of "maskmaxxed" by buying 10 bucks black stylished tissue masks instead in surgeon blue ones, and I'm pretty sure those masks will become a fashion trend in the years to come (it already is, in Japan). I'll try some other experiments with foids attitude while wearing those black masks.

What amuses me the most is that extremely attractive foids also have to cover their faces, and they are upset because their face is a large part of all they have to offer to society. In France at the beginning of the pandemic, they resisted about wearing masks all the time and being forbidden to socialize with their friends ; but the cops punished them with 135€ fines and distributed such fines as much as possible ( 1.1 millions of fines for going outside without a legitimate reason, and now thousand of fines for not wearing masks outside).

All this acts so much against their interests and behaviors ; they just can't know if a masked man is beautiful or not, but also, they can't ask anyone to remove the mask because it would be immorale for public health reasons.

If I add to my black mask, black sunglasses and black cap, my face is totally covered. After the mask fashion, I'll probably made my beard to grow again, unfortunately it doesn't cover my horrific 2-meters-long nose.

Yes. I notice this shit. Always do.