Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: always liked the "mean" or "strict" teachers and "cool" or "laid back" teachers were shitty to you

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
In school, even if you were socially isolated you still heard rumors about certain things. In my school, I would frequently overhear conversations about teachers, and how they're either mean and strict, or laid back and cool. Throughout my school career, I always found the mean or strict teachers far better than the laid back and cool ones. Even when I was young, like when I was in 5th grade our history teacher was seen as this mean awful guy, when in reality he was actually one of the coolest teachers I've ever had. The only reason people didn't like him is because he wouldn't allow normalfags to fuck around in the class. Just because he wouldn't let some uppity negro and his 4 latina orbiters chimp out, he was seen as this awful guy. I always found him pretty endearing and cool. I liked the class, I liked how he taught, and if you weren't actively a shithead he was very nice to you.

In middle school it was the opposite. The coding/engineering/woodworking teacher was seen as this "cool" and "laid back" guy. He was a shithead to me. He wouldn't care about the normalfaggots playing negroid music or being loud and it very much disrupted me when I tried doing the class. He would always make people shack together in groups, which made alot of lessons impossible as I lacked the social connection. Same in highschool with the math teacher, who would constanly do group projects and so if you had no social circles you were fucking doomed. The only thing he was cool about was that he would silently give me shit grades and fail me instead of routinely calling me up and giving me the "You're so smart but even harvard graduate intelligence people work at starbucks because they don't put in the effort". But I more assume that was just because he was lazy. My geography teacher (Female) was known as the big and kind and cool one, yet she would routinely just be a straight up be a passive aggressive bitch. My english teacher though was seen as "strict" and an "asshole" yet he was probably the best teacher I had that year, and he'd greet me every day (the only time I got talked to usually the whole day).

The old lady who taught my sociology class (the last class I took before dropping out) was seen as nice and laid back, but she let a homosexual routinely take over the class with degeneracy. It wasn't even a sociology class at that point, just a "get into groups (Which I don't have due to lack ofsocial circles) and do some shit I printed out while the popular kids scream and be retarded normgroids".

tdlr: "Strict" and "mean" teachers were based, "Laid back" or "cool" teachers were unbased.
13498057 10210450796571931 60768742271692825 o

Last edited:
They were all mostly fags but I had a "cool" teacher who was nice to me, and I also had a mean teacher who was nice to me because I laughed at his conservative jokes. The main good thing about laid back teachers is it's easier to cheat.

Last edited:
I had good relationships with a lot of my teachers tbh, whether they were laid back or strict.

I mean there were a few bitches who I really despised, but then everybody hated them anyway.

Same experience
A more orderly classroom with less emphasis on social bullshit = better for incels.

I thoroughly agree.

I liked strict teachers cuz it meant I won't get bullied that class.

My math teacher was 4'8 tall, fat, old and she looked like Edmund the blackadder, she acted like an army general. I liked her classes because kids were quiet and concentrated under her control.

Tbh the "laid back" & "cool" teachers were just laid back because they tried to sympathize with the foids. I am not shitting you I strongly believe that 90% of all male teachers wanted to fuck class Stacy and that's why they acted all "laid back" and what not.

I noticed that oftentimes Stacy would argue with those teachers and teachers would generally be very understanding and cool with them. This creates a false image though, because soon as an incel tries to argue with said teachers, they're all strict and shitty all of a sudden.
I liked strict teachers cuz it meant I won't get bullied that class.
Yeah. Oftentimes me and some physically disabled Turkish guy who could barely speak German were openly bullied in class. Teachers even kicked us out for fighting back.

Last edited:
truecel trait: nobody treats you well.

strict teachers were the aggressive ones (yelling in my ear, making jokes about me)

the "cool" teachers didn't care about me, just ignore me.

even other "outcasts" enjoyed bullying me. clown world :feelsclown:

never began for me.

ngl I went to a strict middle school so none of the kids ever really interrupted or disrespected the teachers that much. Like of course there were troublemakers (I was one of them lol. Not in class but I would skip classes and shit to go hang out in the bathroom) but because of the environment its not like you had much free reign with it if you were disruptive or something.

I find in general I tend to get along with male teachers more than female. I had a few "cool" teachers in HS but they were never really that bad to me since by the time I was in HS I was a studymaxxer and would mostly just keep to myself (aka easy student to deal with). There was this one manlet teacher I had in HS that was super nice and actually tried to make the class easy but interesting but the students didn't respect him at all. I got my recommendations for uni from him tbh, he over exaggerated a shit ton and blatantly lied on it lol (like he said I was an enthusiastic student that regularly participated and said insightful things when I literally just sat in the back and listened to music while doing my work by myself). I think he did that because I was in a few of his classes with him, I always just did the work + stayed quite and we are both around 5'3'', though he is probably 5'4'' (turbomanlet alliance tbh).

truecel trait: nobody treats you well.

strict teachers were the aggressive ones (yelling in my ear, making jokes about me)

the "cool" teachers didn't care about me, just ignore me.

even other "outcasts" enjoyed bullying me. clown world :feelsclown:

never began for me.

The "cool" teachers let the normies bend the rules, talk in class, and just mess around. The "strict" teachers actually enforce the rules which I liked because I didnt get to socialize so the noise from socialization just made me feel bad.

Idk I never paid attention to this but I don't like people who piss me off in general

Interesting
ya. i went to school filled with deathnics and the deathnic teachers were the typical tradcucks that were harsh on males but easy on foids.

tradcuckism seems to be the default state for ethnics that immigrate here though. it is primitive and i prefer the liberal soyboy culture to the culture that beats up males just for existing

He would always make people shack together in groups, which made alot of lessons impossible as I lacked the social connection.
I always used to dread drama class because we always had to get into groups and I'd never get a group. What's even worse though is when the teacher assigns groups and just leaves you to rot

Yea, I have noticed this as well, most "laid back" teachers are normies who blend in just fine with foids and other normies however they're incredibly hostile if not just indifferent to incels. This is just another normie trait tbh.

ya. i went to school filled with deathnics and the deathnic teachers were the typical tradcucks that were harsh on males but easy on foids.

tradcuckism seems to be the default state for ethnics that immigrate here though. it is primitive and i prefer the liberal soyboy culture to the culture that beats up males just for existing
Interesting

In high school strict teachers were even stricter to incel-tier males.
What OP described was more typical for universities. I actually made an effort to sign up for the classes of some of the most feared and despised professors, and the majority of them actually turned out to be nice and cool people once they saw that I was not a typical ignorant, disrespectful normie, Chadlite or Stacy. (Chad usually doesn't go the university in my country, he becomes either a professional athlete or a career criminal).

this is true I had no friends so group assignments were a death sentence