[Blackpill] Incel trait: Always thinking that public laughter is about you

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
I've grown immune to it at this point, however whenever I hear laughing (Especially when its groups of teen foids) in public, I always assume they're laughing at my fucked up hairline or subhuman face.

I often find myself to be correct when I look over in the direction where the laughter is coming from and see them staring at me, it's over

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Commander
-
Femoids and normiescum despise ugly men and won't hesitate to mock or shit-talk us behind our backs resulting in laughter, always remain vigilant when in public

Last edited:
TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
if you're giga truecel tier then maybe, even probably. But if you're not then you're not that important so it isn't about you

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
I always think it is about me, the problem is that 60% of them really are about me.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
same. makes me nervous when females are laughing in close proximity

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I also do this. Any sound of laughter and i direct my sight towards the direction it’s coming from to see what they’re laughing about, thankfully they’re looking at they phones most of the times but i had one incident where i looked over and had 2 females stare at me for a few seconds then they left giggling.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
yes man i do this as well

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Because 99% IT IS about you.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
i've been paranoid due bullying since kindergarden

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
If its legal in your area, open carry a large knife. Instant respect!

But they do weigh a lot... So there is that.

Lots of manlets carry large fancy knives around here and are treated well!

Of course we also occasionally have feral pit bull dog packs to deal with - so we have the "reasonable man" legal rule when it comes to stuff like that. But large knives are legal for everyone except ex-cons...

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Autismus Maximus
-
Yeah man, sometimes I think I'm a schizo, because I hear so many people laughing about me

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
If its legal in your area, open carry a large knife. Instant respect!

But they do weigh a lot... So there is that.

Lots of manlets carry large fancy knives around here and are treated well!

Of course we also occasionally have feral pit bull dog packs to deal with - so we have the "reasonable man" legal rule when it comes to stuff like that. But large knives are legal for everyone except ex-cons...
You do that in UK & you're going to jail for 5 years mate. A disarmed country that has armed criminals.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
You do that in UK & you're going to jail for 5 years mate. A disarmed country that has armed criminals.
Long live t

he king! Lol.

I do believe the sun has set on the British Empire!

Better learn "empty hand" fighting skills!

No wonder the Amish hate you guys! Bunch of unarmed victims!

I'm ashamed to be related to you chaps! Please grow some balls!

S

Sudoku

Recruit
-
"sociophobia: thinking people care about you enough to notice you"
Also normies
"wow look at that creep"
"your face looks like my ass"
"would you fuck that guy for million dollars? teehee"

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
"sociophobia: thinking people care about you enough to notice you"
Also normies
"wow look at that creep"
"your face looks like my ass"
"would you fuck that guy for million dollars? teehee"
I don't even begin to try expose normie hypocrisy, it's a waste of time since they're immune to reasoning and logic

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
Incel trait: Always think public whispers are making fun of you...

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
Incel trait: Always think public whispers are making fun of you...
for me as well, whispers and laughter, it always hurts me when I hear those, even when it is not about me i still think its about me.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
I can confirm it, I grew up such in a state of paranoia.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Yeah man, sometimes I think I'm a schizo, because I hear so many people laughing about me
I’ve started hearing voices mocking me every time I put my bed sheet over my face (I don’t sleep with my face out due to some traumatizing shit)

Invidia

Invidia

Recruit
-
I used to think that in school but now I think I'm just ignored

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
Femoids and normiescum despise ugly men and won't hesitate to mock or shit-talk us behind our backs resulting in laughter, always remain vigilant when in public
Yep. Those dirty used up faggots think they're slick but they're not. Funny how they become pathetically insecure and desperate when the same thing is done to them.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Yes I have this feeling too. In some cases is true but majority of times seems to not to be about me.

P

Pumkin

Major
-
I rarely go out but when I do it is usually to see a movie alone or maybe some kind of event like something related to anime or a video game so in those instances if I hear giggling or laughing I just close my eyes and cope that I am in a "fun" place and the laughing is other people laughing at the event or a joke or some random social encounter. I just even block that the laughing is about me. 90% of the time that helps me just go about my day and ignore it. The laughing is like background noise at this point.

But sometimes I get this "Feeling" like when you can just "feel" somebody somewhere staring at you and so you look around and notice people looking at you or at least in your direction. Then the hair on my arms starts to prickle up. My hair shivers. At times like that I pay attention really closely and can pinpoint where the laughing is from and usually I'm correct that people are laughing at me. Either because of my looks or my shitty fashion choices. One of my worst moments of people laughing at me was when I went to the movies by myself years ago. I sort of dressed up nicely. This was back when I was in my early 20s and still thought girls like guys who dress up to events. (I was a dumbass plz forgive me!) So I am feeling pretty chill. Was going to see a good movie. Waiting in line. About 20 minutes before the movie started since the previous show ended late. Then I go and sit down when a few chairs opened up. I hear giggling. I ignore it since at this point in my life I am optimistic about stuff. The laughter only grows and grows and now I'm curious what people are laughing at. I look around and see a group of 3 teenage girls. One of them obviously pointed at me and quickly they huddled together and started chuckling. I became aware of my surroundings and could slightly overhear them. They were making fun of my clothes. I had to wait a good 15 minutes before the movie started and the lights went off so I could hunker down in my seat and slowly die inside. Almost cried ngl.
As soon as I got home I had just lost all my energy and was so exhausted I fell right to sleep.

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
always, fucking always especially when people started mocking me about my childish body