[It's Over] (Incel Trait?) Anyone else here that used to think they were not ugly?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 14h 36m
Throughout my years in school I convinced myself that I was attractive, and everyone that made fun of me was just trying to be my friend.

It wasn't until I saw how easy it is for actual attractive people, then I realized it was over.

I have never gotten a "hint" from a foid, hell foids try their best not to talk to me. I have never gotten dms from foids, never been called on the phone by a foid, I have never hung out with one.

Attractive people don't have to "try". Things just happen for them.

They don't get blank stares from foids (who are thinking about how subhuman your skull is), no, they get toothy smiles, and eye fucking stares from foids.

They don't get one-sided replies from foids, no. The girls they talk to commit themselves to making the conversation interesting. They put full effort into talking with them. Haven't experienced any of this? It's over.

I used to delude myself into thinking the few girls I caught staring at me with blank expressions, liked me. How stupid of me. When I saw how girls used to ogle my Chad friend (I still don't understand how he's not disgusted by me), I realized I was deluding myself. When a girl want you, there is hardly going to be room left for interpretation. She'll make it painfully clear.

If you're reading this, and you think you're attractive, I just want to tell you, if dating/relationships are hard for you, it's over.

Last edited:
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
10d 1h 27m
I'm not ugly by my standards, but to foids I am ugly.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 14h 36m
I guess this is the same thing I'm thinking. When I look into the mirror I don't get disgusted, but the feedback I get from foids and society tells me that I might be ugly.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★
82d 23h 2m
nah I'm 100% ugly and everyone (including my parents since childhood) made it clear for me

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Banned
★★★★★
32d 7h 31m
There's a saying. If you are attractive, everyone will tell you. If you are ugly, you have to figure that shit out on your own because no one will tell you.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★
90d 23h 58m
I guess this is the same thing I'm thinking. When I look into the mirror I don't get disgusted, but the feedback I get from foids and society tells me that I might be ugly.
I nvr felt I was unattractive until I started looking into the blackpill n lookism, suddenly everything jus clicked.

AFsShouldntExist

AFsShouldntExist

Recruit
★★
5d 2h 23m
I thought with fashion+haircut+lifting i could be good looking, and that I was average to above average looking

Guykild

Guykild

Legend
★★★
66d 9m
I never thought of myself as good looking.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★★★
69d 7h 45m
Never thought of myself as ugly

Arthur Copenhauer

Arthur Copenhauer

Philosophercel
★★★
3d 49m
I used to delude myself into thinking the few girls I caught staring at me with blank expressions, liked me.
Absolutely brutal. I used to think this as a teenager, which in retrospect is hilariously ironic considering that's when I used to be fat (I'm thin now), and when I look at photos from that time, I look fucking disgusting. This makes it extremely obvious to me how deluded normies are regarding their looks. I used to look disguting and thought girls looking at me liked me, and now I'm objectively better looking than I used to be, but analyse looks I get objectively and realise that zero of them are looks of attraction.
So bluepillers, how come when I was objectively uglier, but had higher confidence and was more social I got the same amount of female attraction as I do now?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Nothing but scorn for humanity
★★★★★
161d 6h 10m
My face is not definable.

S

SuccessfulShark

Recruit
★★★★★
14d 2h 30m
I'm not very ugly just average but my height ends me. It never even crossed my mind that my height was such a problem I thought the problem was shyness or something. Then I understood that foids aren't shy to atractive guys

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

kangaroopill kingpin
14d 22h 40m
yeah, until foids told me to kms

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
21d 5h 12m
I've been finding myself disgusting for the past years, but when I was a kid I also thought I was ok and wondered wtf is wrong with women.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the youngest youngcel
★★★★★
11d 21h 0m
I always thought I was ugly, even when I didn't know ugly was a word. I knew there was something wrong with me even back then.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Officer
7d 11h 29m
I always knew I was fucked. Life was cruel

sick_deth_terr0r666

sick_deth_terr0r666

Undesirable personified.
21h 13m
not rlly, even from a very young age i could tell there was something up with me. But, i couldn't exactly put a finger on it. Later on, it started to become clear

LonelyMishima

LonelyMishima

Recruit
★★★
1d 6h 24m
Yeah I used to be delusional. My family told me I was handsome so I believed them. JFL

mericks

mericks

Recruit
★★★★★
11d 8h 9m
No, I was pretty socially retarded growing up. I knew the other kids all hated me but it never occurred to me that there was a reason for that. I think it took me until I was about 23 or 24 to realize I'm not a normie, prior to that I even thought it was normal to be an adult virgin.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 23h 40m
ive always known i was ugly ( well heck i was probably better looking in school than i am currently , fuck puberty and life after it) but the problem for me was, i was extremely bluepilled and didnt understand female nature at the time.

Even tho i was bullied, spat on, mocked by females etc, i still believed it was me that was the problem.
same but when i look at myself in the mirror i feel disgusted.

C

chewy

Who feels love?
9h 1m
I've always had a bloated and brown ogre face, so no.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
★★
2d 19h 24m
I used to think I looked really good I was wrong

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
116d 19h 35m
Others always made it obviously I'm ugly :cryfeels:

I

itneverbegan

Recruit
★★
46d 4h 15m
I always knew I was not one of the popular kids and not that attractive. My mistake was thinking women could look past my ugly face, and that one of the quiet, nerdy girls would like me, after all, we had so much in common, and she was different.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Thinking back, I was the ugliest guy in my class in highschool, and one of the ugliest in gradeschool. I went through all of gradeschool and highschool and not one of the girls ever tried to talk to me.

Urekkim

Urekkim

【 20y Half White- Ricecel 】Based Lonercel
★★
15d 5h 41m
Yeah when I was very young. It was around to 5th or 6th grade I realized that I was the ugly one all along.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
64d 9h 18m
Yeah, boy was I wrong lol.

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★
8d 9h 1m
I didn’t think I was ugly until middle school. That’s when I realized it wasn’t my personality.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autismcel wizard with special powers
★★★★
16d 13h 40m
Yeah, I somehow had some severe cognitive dissonance where I convinced myself that I was above average, at least, despite the fact I would avert my gaze from my own reflection. Probably a cope to think that foids were intimidated by me, or that it was "their loss," even though we all know that's not how they felt.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★
24d 23h 2m
Always thought I was good looking till I realized I couldn't get shit no matter how hard I tried