Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (Incel Trait?) Anyone else here that used to think they were not ugly?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Throughout my years in school I convinced myself that I was attractive, and everyone that made fun of me was just trying to be my friend.

It wasn't until I saw how easy it is for actual attractive people, then I realized it was over.

I have never gotten a "hint" from a foid, hell foids try their best not to talk to me. I have never gotten dms from foids, never been called on the phone by a foid, I have never hung out with one.

Attractive people don't have to "try". Things just happen for them.

They don't get blank stares from foids (who are thinking about how subhuman your skull is), no, they get toothy smiles, and eye fucking stares from foids.

They don't get one-sided replies from foids, no. The girls they talk to commit themselves to making the conversation interesting. They put full effort into talking with them. Haven't experienced any of this? It's over.

I used to delude myself into thinking the few girls I caught staring at me with blank expressions, liked me. How stupid of me. When I saw how girls used to ogle my Chad friend (I still don't understand how he's not disgusted by me), I realized I was deluding myself. When a girl want you, there is hardly going to be room left for interpretation. She'll make it painfully clear.

If you're reading this, and you think you're attractive, I just want to tell you, if dating/relationships are hard for you, it's over.

Last edited:
I'm not ugly by my standards, but to foids I am ugly.
I guess this is the same thing I'm thinking. When I look into the mirror I don't get disgusted, but the feedback I get from foids and society tells me that I might be ugly.

nah I'm 100% ugly and everyone (including my parents since childhood) made it clear for me

There's a saying. If you are attractive, everyone will tell you. If you are ugly, you have to figure that shit out on your own because no one will tell you.

I guess this is the same thing I'm thinking. When I look into the mirror I don't get disgusted, but the feedback I get from foids and society tells me that I might be ugly.
I nvr felt I was unattractive until I started looking into the blackpill n lookism, suddenly everything jus clicked.

I thought with fashion+haircut+lifting i could be good looking, and that I was average to above average looking

I never thought of myself as good looking.

Never thought of myself as ugly

I used to delude myself into thinking the few girls I caught staring at me with blank expressions, liked me.
Absolutely brutal. I used to think this as a teenager, which in retrospect is hilariously ironic considering that's when I used to be fat (I'm thin now), and when I look at photos from that time, I look fucking disgusting. This makes it extremely obvious to me how deluded normies are regarding their looks. I used to look disguting and thought girls looking at me liked me, and now I'm objectively better looking than I used to be, but analyse looks I get objectively and realise that zero of them are looks of attraction.
So bluepillers, how come when I was objectively uglier, but had higher confidence and was more social I got the same amount of female attraction as I do now?

My face is not definable.

I'm not very ugly just average but my height ends me. It never even crossed my mind that my height was such a problem I thought the problem was shyness or something. Then I understood that foids aren't shy to atractive guys

I'm not ugly by my standards, but to foids I am ugly.
I've been finding myself disgusting for the past years, but when I was a kid I also thought I was ok and wondered wtf is wrong with women.

I always thought I was ugly, even when I didn't know ugly was a word. I knew there was something wrong with me even back then.

I always knew I was fucked. Life was cruel

not rlly, even from a very young age i could tell there was something up with me. But, i couldn't exactly put a finger on it. Later on, it started to become clear

Yeah I used to be delusional. My family told me I was handsome so I believed them. JFL

No, I was pretty socially retarded growing up. I knew the other kids all hated me but it never occurred to me that there was a reason for that. I think it took me until I was about 23 or 24 to realize I'm not a normie, prior to that I even thought it was normal to be an adult virgin.

ive always known i was ugly ( well heck i was probably better looking in school than i am currently , fuck puberty and life after it) but the problem for me was, i was extremely bluepilled and didnt understand female nature at the time.

Even tho i was bullied, spat on, mocked by females etc, i still believed it was me that was the problem.
same but when i look at myself in the mirror i feel disgusted.

I've always had a bloated and brown ogre face, so no.

I used to think I looked really good I was wrong

Others always made it obviously I'm ugly :cryfeels:

I always knew I was not one of the popular kids and not that attractive. My mistake was thinking women could look past my ugly face, and that one of the quiet, nerdy girls would like me, after all, we had so much in common, and she was different.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Thinking back, I was the ugliest guy in my class in highschool, and one of the ugliest in gradeschool. I went through all of gradeschool and highschool and not one of the girls ever tried to talk to me.

Yeah when I was very young. It was around to 5th or 6th grade I realized that I was the ugly one all along.

Yeah, boy was I wrong lol.

I didn’t think I was ugly until middle school. That’s when I realized it wasn’t my personality.

Yeah, I somehow had some severe cognitive dissonance where I convinced myself that I was above average, at least, despite the fact I would avert my gaze from my own reflection. Probably a cope to think that foids were intimidated by me, or that it was "their loss," even though we all know that's not how they felt.

Always thought I was good looking till I realized I couldn't get shit no matter how hard I tried

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back