Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: appearing calm And "chill" but being extremely angry

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Normies always told me bro you're so chill aha, which is really just code for youre low value but know your place so you keep to yourself. But definitely an incel trait to be emotionless/"chill" when in public but secretly being full of rage and anger. I always kept it to myself, except for high school where I would assault anyone who thought I was an easy target to condescend to seeing I was low value. I know it's edgy and "cringe" to say that but it is what it is, I'm an extremely anxious person and whenever I would punch some low tier in the face when he thought It was okay to make a sneering mark cured anxiety better than alcohol ever could I thought it was a phase, but it never ended so I guess not.

Also appearing calm and "chill" but people anyway try to probe whether something is bugging you or if you are okay and act like something is up with you.

Also appearing calm and "chill" but people anyway try to probe whether something is bugging you or if you are okay and act like something is up with you.
Damn, this place relates to me more than anything else in my life.

Never just accepting to you, always trying to act like there's something wrong with you and you're broken

This is more of a quiet person trait tbh

Damn, this place relates to me more than anything else in my life.

Never just accepting to you, always trying to act like there's something wrong with you and you're broken
It's not magic or intuition on their part. Your face and hurt/blank look in your eyes tells people everything they need to know. And when you speak out loud and your voice sounds "autistic" as normies say that pretty much confirms it.

I'm the opposite my face just looks angry but, i'm actually very calm.

It's not magic or intuition on their part. Your face and hurt/blank look in your eyes tells people everything they need to know. And when you speak out loud and your voice sounds "autistic" as normies say that pretty much confirms it.
People on xbox live always ready to my voice with a weird reaction, they never "vibe" with me like they do other randoms who pipe in, with me their voice is unconfident and uncomfortable, they call me "fat sounding" etc. Exact same as it was irl

People on xbox live always ready to my voice with a weird reaction, they never "vibe" with me like they do other randoms who pipe in, with me their voice is unconfident and uncomfortable, they call me "fat sounding" etc. Exact same as it was irl
The voicepill is another elementary blackpill that even most normies acknowledge ngl
If people here had a voice that was deep like Barry White they probably wouldn't struggle as much with women.

The voicepill is another elementary blackpill that even most normies acknowledge ngl
If people here had a voice that was deep like Barry White they probably wouldn't struggle as much with women.
My voice is deep... But rather than just acknowledging that normies attack me and say I sound "fat" or something even though I'm not

My voice is deep... But rather than just acknowledging that normies attack me and say I sound "fat" or something even though I'm not
Deep and smooth voice triumphs over deep but gurgly sounding/muffled voice and awkward intonation imo.

Deep and smooth voice triumphs over deep but gurgly sounding/muffled voice and awkward intonation imo.
You literally cannot win as an incel. Every conventionally positive trait will be held in a failo against you

Impossible for me. I would've thought that's a foid thing as the only person I know that has done that was my mother.

You literally cannot win as an incel. Every conventionally positive trait will be held in a failo against you
Haven't there been some lower tier normies that have ascended through having a deep and smooth voice?
Voice imo is also the part of the appeal of many black males and always brought up: many black males are stereotyped as having smooth, deep masculine voices and a lot of them benefit from this stereotype.

Haven't there been some lower tier normies that have ascended through having a deep and smooth voice?
Voice imo is also the part of the appeal of many black males and always brought up: many black males are stereotyped as having smooth, deep masculine voices and a lot of them benefit from this stereotype.
My voice is deep but not smooth I guess . People just pick up from it that I'm non NT. Everything gives away your genetics

This. A lot of people on here seem to over romanticize the idea of having a deep voice but if your voice is too deep and inaudible, that's all anyone ever focuses on when you're speaking. It'd piss me off being constantly told "you have a deep voice" and having to repeat myself tbh

Me irl, I am an introvert with autism

except for high school where I would assault anyone who thought I was an easy target to condescend to seeing I was low value. I know it's edgy and "cringe" to say that but it is what it is, I'm an extremely anxious person and whenever I would punch some low tier in the face when he thought It was okay to make a sneering mark cured anxiety better than alcohol ever could I thought it was a phase, but it never ended so I guess not.
Low inhib, dark triad and high T tbh, especially for instigating physical fights because of remarks. Then again I'd so the same if I was your height

I'm a social anxietycel and there were times in school where normies picked on me but I never once fought or said anything back. In middle school I got bullied (I think it was bullying) by some chubby alt right kid, I told my mom about it after some time, she said she was going to report him to the school but I told her not to several times. I said I was going to settle it myself just to shut her up because she was saying that she was going to report him since I won't stand up for myself. I asked her if I could fight him (I actually wanted to after he did something to me) but in the end I never stood up for myself in any way JFL

Last edited:
I know it's edgy and "cringe" to say that but it is what it is,
It’s never cringey for getting back at those who assaulted you first. It’s always a birthright and a dopamine getter when you finally put said person who truly dEseRves it in place.