Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait/Autistic Trait: Watching or listening to the same videos over and over again

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I'm just wondering if this is an incel trait or an autistic trait because if I enjoy something I'll listen to it over and over again, maybe around an estimated 20-100 times before switching to another video that I find interesting and doing the same thing. Mostly asking because I've been watching this video for several days now and its on loop. I probably like the video because of the beat of the music and the visuals (anime/touhou)

I do this all the time ngl

I have to listen to music a few times b4 I get it
Often after watching a film.I like to watch scenes over and over again on YouTube to absorb it better

Also that video op :feelsugh:

I've legit watched this about 14 times by now

This is how I interact with my dad

Based video tbh. I do the same thing with videos I like.

Yeah I do this
I've been listening to this song on repeat for months now and I haven't gotten tired of it.

I also do this with various things

Yes sometimes but not with anime

I do it as well. Why enjoy something once when you can enjoy it hundreds of times

Yes. I also watch certain parts of certain videos many times

I usually listen to the same song over and over until I’m sick of it tbh
same bro. Every time I find a new song I like I listen to it on repeat for hours unend until it's no longer enjoyable.

Im NT, sometimes these ''traits'' does not prove your autism.

Not autist, but one day whole day listened only to this

Then later for two days only for this

this is very autistic tbh

Jziay6bj 1pjpdbi l6oj5a

I've watched some Lazytown music videos so many times I subconsciously copy the movements (hand movements, turning head to the side etc. ) they do in the videos when listening to the songs

I guess that makes me autistic because I do this shit too

I can relate. I went through a phase of watching tons of incel related videos on YouTube. I must have listened to the same podcasts 20+ times.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back