Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[incel trait] Babies look at you with disgust

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
There have already been studies how babies prefer to look at attractive faces and from my own experiences this is so true.

When there is a normie next to me interacting with a baby the baby gets all smily; happy and playful.

But as soon as his or her gaze finds my face it suddenly starts to have this serious or almost scared look. Its gaze follows all my movements and whatever I do I cannot make the baby smile. Sometimes they start to cry when I get too close.

I guess even babies can see I am an ugly aspie male who cannot act NT.

They're detecting your internet post history silly integer :soy:

I disagree with the babies/toddlers part. Mainly because I wear glasses and it's understandable babies/toddlers stare at many things, they're curious and are too young to understand it's rude to do so. Glasses shine and have a reflection, so it's easy for them to stare and be curious.

However I have young girls stare at me in disgust, single mothers with their young daughter, I guarantee it's because the bitch of a disgusting single mother has taught her daughter to only be afraid of ugly men, not chads.

You teach your children to not talk to strangers for obvious reasons, but now in 2019, whores teach their daughters to only fear incels and be cautious of them, but to freely interact with chads, this is so fucking wrong and out of order, it angers the shit out of me.

They teach them to despise us at a young age.

A kid once started crying when they saw me

I thought babies looking at me and crying happens to everyone

Its not only toddler's. I always have the feeling that children have zero respect for me. If some 10yo chad would talk shit to me I'd probably wouldn't know what so say and just look to the ground and stutter something.

as a kid i liked babies, jfl at males who act human

Babies stare at attractive faces for longer.

It's the ultimate truecel litmus test, and it's the kind of irrefutable proof that only looks matter that only IT is capable of denying.

not a baby but I remember once a 5 year foid old told me I look weird.

In another 15 years she'll change "weird" to "creepy."

babies like to stare at me idk why

Yep I've had this happen many times whether it be on the streets or when my family comes over to visit, I get pointed at alot and sometimes even the parents look disgusted