Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: Before Being Blackpilled, Thinking You Were Average Looking

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I always thought I'm average looking guy. That it was my personality that needs the most work done as I am autistic.

I learned to become more confident around people. I learned to approach and compliment people.
I learned skills that are valuable.

Then I got Redpilled and thought I need to act more alpha instead of treating everyone the same. Sure, I got some respect from other low-tier guys but not from girls.

I noticed a pattern. The guy can have any personality type, as long as he's good looking enough.
Or he needs to have a lot of status.
Or a lot of money. And I mean a lot of money because women already get free money in many countries through taxes.

Eventually after looking into it, the Blackpill just made more sense.
I put a pic of myself online to a site where people could rate others.
I got 2.5 out of 10.
That's the moment I realized it's over.

Yeah, I used to cope that I could improve my personality and be sociable and foids would like me
Now I know its over for many men

I grew up and noticed I was ugly and only got uglier and uglier which each passing minute. Then finally after rejection I swallowed the deep Blackpill. Took a very big dose

I never considered myself average because I was always mocked for my looks since childhood.

Always thought I was above average looking, just fag. And now thinking same, but femoids not share my way of thinking, so from them also to be expected to get rate of 2-4

The joke is you mabe are. The average guy is an incel today

Even after being called ugly multiple times IRL i still believed that i was average looking. Until the blackpill

I got called ugly so many times in highschool I can’t even count

I always thought I'm average looking guy. That it was my personality that needs the most work done as I am autistic.

I learned to become more confident around people. I learned to approach and compliment people.

Then I got Redpilled and thought I need to act more alpha instead of treating everyone the same. Sure, I got some respect from other low-tier guys but not from girls.

I noticed a pattern. The guy can have any personality type, as long as he's good looking enough.
Or a lot of money. And I mean a lot of money because women already get free money in many countries through taxes.

I got 2.5 out of 10.
You are half right, truth is money and status don't matter one bit, best you will get from that is treated like a cuck.
And yeah you're right we all probably thought we were average or maybe even good looking before and yeah when we take the pill then we see reality

I've always known I am ugly from how people treated me.

Not true for me. I remember when i was 11,i looked at the mirror and said "How ppl stand looking at this face".

Always thought I was above average looking, just fag. And now thinking same, but femoids not share my way of thinking, so from them also to be expected to get rate of 2-4
Aren't you a shortcel though?

If you were average-looking, you'd get average results with foids. Since you're ugly, you get no results. Your success with foids correlates perfectly to your looks.

I got 2.5 out of 10.
even before i was red pilled and blackpilled i used to work out and i knew that being good looking improved my smv

I always saw myself as ugly

I woke up to the reality in 8th grade. Realized I am fat and ugly, truly undesirable
Stopped eating my ass of during puberty
Now I am just plain ugly jfl
It is over

I knew it was over for me pretty young, always being the shortest.

If you were average-looking, you'd get average results with foids. Since you're ugly, you get no results. Your success with foids correlates perfectly to your looks.
:feelsrope:

Every man always thinks of himself as a 5 at the bare minimum ,
our Ego normally doenst allow us do go lower than that .
But once you swallow the blackpill , you realize how over it truly is .

Yeah, man. I thought I was "at least a 5".

For most of my life I thought I was average until I took the blackpill
Every man always thinks of himself as a 5 at the bare minimum ,
our Ego normally doenst allow us do go lower than that .
But once you swallow the blackpill , you realize how over it truly is .

I already suspected that there was no hope for me to get a foid. That's why blackpill wasn't so painful for me.

We should have the following trucel identification method on this site:

>Post your pic on /r/TrueRateMe, including your height.

If you score below 5.0 it's over.

The final blackpill for me was looksmaxing to the fullest reasonable extent only to end up a 4/10. In today's dating climate, death.

I always thought my glasses made me ugly. And i was average. Except for glasses.

Nope. A few - unnoticeable by me - mm's, turned me into a ugly freak.

I never considered myself average because I was always mocked for my looks since childhood.

This. I thought I was maybe close to average and bitch foids were just being bitch foids, but nope, it was too consistent and I learned quick that society didn’t want me around.

I got 2.5 out of 10.
Damn, this post hits close to home. Literally describes me except i didnt try the rate me online part, that sounds too brutal. Tinder is well enough to know you are an ugly piece of shit

I used to be a good-looking kid, puberty fucked me up.

Tinder is well enough to know you are an ugly piece of shit
I tried Tinder before getting rated.
Just didn't understand why no matched at the time:cryfeels:

i always thought i was a little below average, then as i got older i understood how much worse it actually was. I've mostly been invisible to women throughout my life so i guess that's better than getting shit on by them constantly for being ugly

Absolutely this.
understand that to today’s woman,‘average’ = ‘ugly’

Daily reminder foids consider 80% of men 'below average' and go for 5% of male accounts on Tinder.

Always knew I was ugly tbh but I didnt know things like my overbite/chin and height was bad. Thought I was ugly but JUST A LITTLE BIT

I used to think I was 6/7, then the blackpill helped me realize I am actually 1/2.

Last edited:
I have a shit personality and a shit face. I used to cope thinking it was just a shit personality. Hard to improve your personality when every foid on the planet would rather look at the floor than your ugly face.

for me it was my teens as i would get treated like shit by girls because of my looks and height. up till that point i thought i was normal.

I think the moment for me was when I did gym class in high school and it was pool day. After seeing how subhuman I looked in a bathing suit with my back (and even chest, how the fuck is that possible) acne and flab no girl would ever talk to me again.

I'm the opposite, I always knew I was ugly, but I thought personality could make up for it. Then I saw a chad that hardly ever talked or said anything that was never bullied, meanwhile I got asked why don't I talk if I didn't talk for 5 seconds, and I also heard one girl talk about ho he's hot to his face while he was with a group of girls

I thought I was a 6 before FaceandLMS's videos. JFL.

God fucking damn it... i feel this one

Lol very true , I thought i was a 5 , 6 or even a 7.